L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

What are your goals for the future?

+3
Major.Roboto
PokeLinkEB
Kroniedon
7 posters

Go down

What are your goals for the future? Empty What are your goals for the future?

Post  Kroniedon Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:21 pm

I've been thinking about this for a while and was wondering, what are some of your guys goals for the future. Many of you by now know that I've dropped out of college for the time being do to several issues, but mainly financial issues, so I've been looking ahead and revising some of my goals. While in high school I wanted nothing more than to be a band director one day, but recently I've found myself yearning for a new field. I want to open my own restaurant. I want it to be an Americanized buffet of sorts. Kinda like a Chinese buffet but with american food. Pay 10$ at the door and be able to eat all the hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries, etc that you want (of course there'll be tons more, including variations of the food such as poor boy burgers, which have onions cooked inside the burgers, bratwursts and other sausages, even though they're technically Germanic; home made fries, and curly fries, along with steak fries, and even fried potatoes.) There'll also be soup beans and corn bread, chicken and dumplings, and a bunch of other traditional food.

Along with that I think I'll also have specialty items for those who don't want the buffet or people who want take-out/pick-up. Stuff like melt sandwiches and specialty burgers and special sides such as:
Spoiler:
My specialty fried potatoes with onion and in the pic is ham, but I may use bacon from now on instead.

Spoiler:
My grilled cheese and onion melt. Its a grilled cheese with sauteed onion in it, cooked in the butter used to cook the onion so it has a balsamic sweet onion taste to it. To the side are simply home made fries.... Only reason I cooked them was because we were out of orieda fries xD

Anyways, now that I've shared my changed future goals, what are some of yours?
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147488666
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

What are your goals for the future? Empty Re: What are your goals for the future?

Post  PokeLinkEB Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:22 am

Move to a better house or apartment, pay bills, get job...in that order hopefully (i kid i kid i joke i joke).

School Edumacation some time later on, or soon, i just don't know nuthing yet.
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

Meseta : 5739
Fame : 14

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

Back to top Go down

What are your goals for the future? Empty Re: What are your goals for the future?

Post  Major.Roboto Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:51 pm

I want to be a flim maker. I suck at writing though and im fking lazy.

but thats what I want to do with my time. im starting to get sick of doing free lance computer work so many stupid people

Major.Roboto

Meseta : 5532
Fame : 19

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)
Name of character 1: Major.Roboto
Guildcard:: -992866524

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:44 pm

I'm going to go to the local Univervisty and Study video game programming. I'll be able to live at home, and pay the in-state tuition, so it won't be too expensive. I'm also ideally located with companies such as Epic Games, Insomniac, Red Storm, Red Hat, Spark Plug Games, and a lot more nearby.

I'll also continue playing Euphonium. I'll go to a nearby music workshop every year, run by one of the past presidents of the ITEA. Demondrae Thurman is there every year. I'll go up to Michigan once a year to visit family and see a friend of mine, who also happens to be the president of the ITEA. Speaking of that, I just had a lesson with her, and I'll be having a lesson with Demondra in 8 days.
Raphael
Raphael

Meseta : 5175
Fame : 2

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: Raphael
Guildcard:: Some Complex Number

Back to top Go down

Post  Eggman2002 Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:25 am

Create stuff. But that's pretty much why I got into quest dev in the first place, it's just another medium to make stories. I like drawing, painting, modelling, programming, writing, playing music... as long as I'm creating, I'm happy. Whether or not I can make a career out of any of these things, well, we'll see. Trying my hand at a couple novels at the moment, I dive into any of the others when I feel like a change.
Eggman2002
Eggman2002

Meseta : 4633
Fame : 0

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : GMT+11
Name of character 1: Tian

Back to top Go down

Post  AzAlive Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:13 am

I don't have any real goals right now.

I am so utterly sick of the way our society works that I'm not even motivated to try. I'm on a "break" from college for an unknown length of time, mostly because I couldn't stand the atmosphere and the kind of crap agenda they seem to want to push in every single class. I have no idea what I would choose as a new major, should I return. As of now, I am working a dreadful retail job that I'd love to see (literally) go up in flames, so that I may later dance and spit upon the smoking rubble of that which stood as a monument to oppression and dehumanization.

If I had to articulate my thoughts and feelings into a goal, it would be to miraculously find a way of living that doesn't require I continue to delve into the loathsome filth of default Work that this society promotes and adores. I want to do something that I can at the least feel neutral about; I want to do something that doesn't involve my suffering the indignities of hierarchy which instill in me a deep omnicidal rage; I want out of this sick system, and to completely eradicate the people who want to impose it upon the world around them as though it is some sort of healthy, desirable norm.

Oh, and maybe I'd like to write something again someday.
AzAlive
AzAlive

Meseta : 5141
Fame : 6

PSO Player Info
Name of character 1:

Back to top Go down

What are your goals for the future? Empty Just thoughts...yeah again!

Post  PokeLinkEB Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:32 am

I like your thoughts Az, i too believe many of the things society dictates as normal are derptacular! But we have to have "limits" otherwise who knows where we would be & what we would stand for under different circumstances Shocked

To be honest though, about what i really think, is that we are influenced since before the day we were born & there is no way to truly be without influence, which makes me think we can not be what we want to be because we are molded by every single little thing that has ever happened up to this point...

"Any influence steals from your own," as i like to say.

Last edited by PokeLinkEB on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  AzAlive Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:42 pm

Yes, in fact, you are influenced from and even before the day that you are born. Stress can even negatively alter the biochemistry of embryos in such a way that there are signs apparent in them 60 or more years later in life.

We can in some sense "be what we want to be" in that it is entirely possibly to question and redefine your own values - the problem with human society is that most people seem unwilling or unintelligent enough to do so in any meaningful way. Another problem is that so long as the ever-constant, destructive hierarchies in our daily lives continue to push down on each of us, our drive for comfort and tranquility is inhibited. If a troop of baboons can escape the vicious cycle and peacefully thrive, humans have no excuse.
AzAlive
AzAlive

PSO Player Info
Name of character 1:

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeLinkEB Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 am

That word is lawl worthy! Excuses, that's what they are, made up out of thin air.

Why do people ask for excuses anyways? Might as well just ask "tell me a story" Razz
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  AzAlive Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am

What word?
AzAlive
AzAlive

PSO Player Info
Name of character 1:

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeLinkEB Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

The one with the uhm...letters? Excuses
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  AzAlive Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:21 am

Oh...right. I thought maybe you were referring to something else. It's hard to tell sometimes.

I think many people essentially are just telling us stories when it comes to justifying their beliefs. Unfortunately, the lines between these stories' fantasy and reality are often hopelessly blurred - erased, even.
AzAlive
AzAlive

PSO Player Info
Name of character 1:

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain N Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 pm

I would like to build a steam powered Home Electric generator. When there is judgement day and all the nukes drop, i will still have power. Long after all the noobs with oil/gas/diesel fuel run out of powerill still have full power.
The thing about a steam engine is that the furnace takes anything that burns, wood,trash,zombies,coal,oil.
All i need is a good steam engine powerful enough to turn a electric generator that will power the entire house. I could also build the generator. Then i will just build the furnace and water boiler.
It will be a sweet project.
Captain N
Captain N

Meseta : 5215

PSO Player Info
Name of character 1: Put name here

http://65.12.199.46

Back to top Go down

Post  Major.Roboto Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:27 am

Lol bulid me one while your at it,

Major.Roboto

Meseta : 5532
Fame : 19

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)
Name of character 1: Major.Roboto
Guildcard:: -992866524

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain N Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:19 pm

it will also provide lots of heat during the winter
Captain N
Captain N

Meseta : 5215

PSO Player Info
Name of character 1: Put name here

http://65.12.199.46

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeLinkEB Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:28 am

Still need to move, usually it used to be we wouldn't stay in a city for over a year or two because my dad had seasonal employment, been here for a about a decade now. Just moving outta this house to a newer house would be freaking sweet.
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum