In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

Gamcube USB Question or Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gamcube USB Question or Idea

Post  spade88 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 pm

This might have been asked before in the past but I was wondering if you can transfer your original xbox PSO character to the GameCube PSO Plus version?

I was wondering if you could pull something similar to what the xbox action replay does.
(So I guess I am asking 2 types of questions)

Their is a USB hook up called: "3 in 1 Magic Joy Box Gamecube / PS2 / Xbox USB adapter" - which would allow the original xbox controller to hook up to the Gamecube, but does that mean you could also do a PSO character transfer since the controller has a memory slot?

Or

Is their a USB connector out their that will connect your gamecube to your PC? (can you use that xbox action replay saved PSO character and transfer it to a gamecube memory card)
(for the xbox you can use the action replay for the PSO to clone your character and save to your PC as a back up)

Flat out I'm trying to transfer my xbox character to my gamecube since the games are the same to a small point....no biggy if it can't be done
spade88

Meseta : 2037
Fame : 0

View user profile http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamcube USB Question or Idea

Post  Kroniedon on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:45 pm

spade88 wrote:This might have been asked before in the past but I was wondering if you can transfer your original xbox PSO character to the GameCube PSO Plus version?

I was wondering if you could pull something similar to what the xbox action replay does.

Their is a USB hook up called: "3 in 1 Magic Joy Box Gamecube / PS2 / Xbox USB adapter" - which would allow the original xbox controller to hook up to the Gamecube, but does that mean you could also do a PSO character transfer since the controller has a memory slot?

Or

Is their a USB connector out their that will connect your gamecube to your PC? (can you use that xbox action replay saved PSO character and transfer it to a gamecube memory card)
(for the xbox you can use the action replay for the PSO to clone your character and save to your PC as a back up)

Flat out I'm trying to transfer my xbox character to my gamecube since the games are the same to a small point....no biggy if it can't be done

lol why did you ask this on Ultima too... a strictly BB server? xD

Anyways, yes and no. You can't do a character transfer, but I can make a full clone if need be. I just need to know the stats and the items. I have a character transfer form somewhere around here lol xD.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Owner and Administrator.
Egotistical Asshole.
Likes long walks by the beach, kittens, and bringing darkness and destruction.
Dislikes other egotistical assholes, wearing clothes in public, and singing circles.
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147486230
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

View user profile http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  spade88 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Kroniedon wrote:
spade88 wrote:This might have been asked before in the past but I was wondering if you can transfer your original xbox PSO character to the GameCube PSO Plus version?

Or

lol why did you ask this on Ultima too... a strictly BB server? xD

Anyways, yes and no. You can't do a character transfer, but I can make a full clone if need be. I just need to know the stats and the items. I have a character transfer form somewhere around here lol xD.

You mean it, given that my stats are crappy and the equipment is mediocre at best....

I had 2 characters I wanted to switch over from my xbox.... (ranger and hunter) - both had completed all modes offline on episode 1 and were above level 60....but sadly their weapons were barely worth keeping, but the mags were maxed out pretty good.

Sadly I was never able to achieve any god items to equip to my slots.....but I was lucky enough to bank alot of add slots Smile

Send me a the application if their is one of course (wasn't sure if you were being real or sarcastic)

thank you

spade88

Meseta : 2037
Fame : 0

View user profile http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top