Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  Minsc on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:37 pm

I definitely miss being able to play this game online. Been messing around with the game lately in free play and story mode. Coming back after the long hiatus I've managed to get my CLvl up to 35. Still a long way to go...
avatar
Minsc

Posts : 46
Meseta : 856
Fame : 0
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 35

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Atlantic
Name of character 1: nanashi
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  I3ot on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Minsc wrote:I definitely miss being able to play this game online.  Been messing around with the game lately in free play and story mode.  Coming back after the long hiatus I've managed to get my CLvl up to 35.  Still a long way to go...
You're not the only one, there's a few of us here that liked Card Revolution. It was an awesome game in my opinion. I still play it sometimes

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Fear their wrath as they run amok

spreading havoc as they roam around Ragol,

they come in groups, the ones that cannot be killed,

Rappies are thy name


                                               I3ot FOnewearl lvl 200
Slayer HUmar lvl 200               Slicer Hunewearl lvl 157                Ninja~Slayer RAmar 145
Mini Slayer FOmar 150              Isak RAcast lvl 156                      Sky Angel' RAmarl 109
Mr fox  FOnewn 103                Knight Rider HUcast 96                    StarBot RAcaseal 94
avatar
I3ot

Posts : 702
Meseta : 3405
Fame : 19
Join date : 2010-10-05
Age : 22
Location : Swedish Ninja Temple

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Central european time (UTC+1)
Name of character 1: Slayer
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  Minsc on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:37 am

I3ot wrote:
Minsc wrote:I definitely miss being able to play this game online.  Been messing around with the game lately in free play and story mode.  Coming back after the long hiatus I've managed to get my CLvl up to 35.  Still a long way to go...
You're not the only one, there's a few of us here that liked Card Revolution. It was an awesome game in my opinion. I still play it sometimes

I remember many scoffed at the game when it first came out. Yu-Gi-Oh was still popular so anything with cards was instantly linked to that series. People pretending to be grown up and cool looked down on the game. The same thing happened to the Baten Kaitos series. Obviously the game isn't perfect but it does have a lot of charm. The sad thing for me is I can't bring out the full potential of the game without having online or people interested to play locally.
avatar
Minsc

Posts : 46
Meseta : 856
Fame : 0
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 35

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Atlantic
Name of character 1: nanashi
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  I3ot on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:40 pm

Minsc wrote:
I3ot wrote:
Minsc wrote:I definitely miss being able to play this game online.  Been messing around with the game lately in free play and story mode.  Coming back after the long hiatus I've managed to get my CLvl up to 35.  Still a long way to go...
You're not the only one, there's a few of us here that liked Card Revolution. It was an awesome game in my opinion. I still play it sometimes

I remember many scoffed at the game when it first came out.  Yu-Gi-Oh was still popular so anything with cards was instantly linked to that series.  People pretending to be grown up and cool looked down on the game.  The same thing happened to the Baten Kaitos series.  Obviously the game isn't perfect but it does have a lot of charm.  The sad thing for me is I can't bring out the full potential of the game without having online or people interested to play locally.
I always thought it was because that it was so different than the other PSO games before it. Surely Yu-Gi-Oh played its part as well. As with any game out there, no game is flawless. It had its ups and downs but I liked it for what it was and for what it offered.

Online play would indeed be awesome. Sadly I've only played a handfull of online games myself. I do have some people that I can play with locally but not all too many.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Fear their wrath as they run amok

spreading havoc as they roam around Ragol,

they come in groups, the ones that cannot be killed,

Rappies are thy name


                                               I3ot FOnewearl lvl 200
Slayer HUmar lvl 200               Slicer Hunewearl lvl 157                Ninja~Slayer RAmar 145
Mini Slayer FOmar 150              Isak RAcast lvl 156                      Sky Angel' RAmarl 109
Mr fox  FOnewn 103                Knight Rider HUcast 96                    StarBot RAcaseal 94
avatar
I3ot

Posts : 702
Meseta : 3405
Fame : 19
Join date : 2010-10-05
Age : 22
Location : Swedish Ninja Temple

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Central european time (UTC+1)
Name of character 1: Slayer
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  Kroniedon on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Man, back in college I blew about $500 on Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Really nice card game. I wub my Ep.3 too Very Happy

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Owner and Administrator.
Egotistical Asshole.
Likes long walks by the beach, kittens, and bringing darkness and destruction.
Dislikes other egotistical assholes, wearing clothes in public, and singing circles.
avatar
Kroniedon

Posts : 1520
Meseta : 2147486230
Fame : 41
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 25
Location : Clay City, KY

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

View user profile http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  Minsc on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:26 pm

I3ot wrote:I always thought it was because that it was so different than the other PSO games before it. Surely Yu-Gi-Oh played its part as well. As with any game out there, no game is flawless. It had its ups and downs but I liked it for what it was and for what it offered.

Online play would indeed be awesome. Sadly I've only played a handfull of online games myself. I do have some people that I can play with locally but not all too many.

Yeah, being different was no doubt the biggest part of it. Still, within the non-PSO community there was definitely a disdain for card elements in both Ep. III and Baten Kaitos.

I played for a while online, got to CLvl 28. Shame I can't legitimately get all cards without online play.
avatar
Minsc

Posts : 46
Meseta : 856
Fame : 0
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 35

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Atlantic
Name of character 1: nanashi
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  darwin777 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:09 pm

yesterday started playing PSO ep 3 I'm really a very bad beginner, try to do when I get the disk to play online, I had been recommended, it feels a little weird like when I started playing PSO ep 1 and 2, offiline will practice a bit before going online

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
HUmar anubis lv 183
HUnewearl lily lv158
HUcaseal Rico 2.0 lv 172 1c7
HUcast alucard lv 177 S ranK ep 1
RAmar LEVIATAN lv 167  1c5
RAmarl "calipso" lv 178 S ranK ep 1
RAcast CONGULATOR lv 192 1c6
RAcaseal clare lv 174
FOmar CHUCK NORRIS lv 165  S rank ep1
Fomarl Rydia lv 165
FOnewm Gilgamesh lv 173
FOnewearl LUCY lv 165 1c1
  340 202 602 /998 733 600 exp
avatar
darwin777

Posts : 352
Meseta : 1457
Fame : 13
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 28
Location : Nicaragua

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: calipso
Guildcard:: 2002587009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  I3ot on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:45 pm

darwin777 wrote:yesterday started playing PSO ep 3 I'm really a very bad beginner, try to do when I get the disk to play online, I had been recommended, it feels a little weird like when I started playing PSO ep 1 and 2, offiline will practice a bit before going online
The game takes a bit getting used to it but once you're familiar with it it's all good. It's pretty good if you ask me. With that said it is pretty different from all the other Phantasy Star games.
You'll get better as time goes on.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Fear their wrath as they run amok

spreading havoc as they roam around Ragol,

they come in groups, the ones that cannot be killed,

Rappies are thy name


                                               I3ot FOnewearl lvl 200
Slayer HUmar lvl 200               Slicer Hunewearl lvl 157                Ninja~Slayer RAmar 145
Mini Slayer FOmar 150              Isak RAcast lvl 156                      Sky Angel' RAmarl 109
Mr fox  FOnewn 103                Knight Rider HUcast 96                    StarBot RAcaseal 94
avatar
I3ot

Posts : 702
Meseta : 3405
Fame : 19
Join date : 2010-10-05
Age : 22
Location : Swedish Ninja Temple

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Central european time (UTC+1)
Name of character 1: Slayer
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  Minsc on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:37 am

For anyone interested in playing Ep. III here's a group one may want to follow. It appears there's some people are back at taking a crack at making this game work online.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
nanashi , Lvl 163, HUcaseal
Day, Lvl 87, FOnewearl
Nuts'n Bolts, Lvl 43, RAcast
enrai, Lvl 8, HUnewearl
Fuzzy Squid, Lvl 8, FOmar
Minsc, Lvl 7, HUmar
Ep.3 RAmarl, Lvl 16, RAmarl
avatar
Minsc

Posts : 46
Meseta : 856
Fame : 0
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 35

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Atlantic
Name of character 1: nanashi
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  anthonyhorror on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:39 pm

I will be checking this out, just picked up a copy at a good will. Razz

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
[My Current Characters]


RAmarlLv. 73 GreenNil
FOnewearlLv. 36Pinkal
HUnewearlLv. 22Skyly?
RAcastalLv. 22Redria
HUcastalLv. 20Viranda?
HUcastLv. 10Whithill


[Last update:7/12/2017]
avatar
anthonyhorror

Posts : 99
Meseta : 922
Fame : 0
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States - California

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Western (UTC -7:00)
Name of character 1: Aiya Nil.
Guildcard::

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/onlyace/

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  Kroniedon on Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:52 pm

I still need to finish Ep.3... xD

I mean actually playing it. I was playing a hero's run through, made it to the tower level and then wiped my card when I changed my SNAK... so I lost that run.

Haven't really bothered touching Ep.3 to actually play since then, other than using it as a testing medium for connection with Lux, and Dolphin (which apparently is working in Win10 again Very Happy ).

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Owner and Administrator.
Egotistical Asshole.
Likes long walks by the beach, kittens, and bringing darkness and destruction.
Dislikes other egotistical assholes, wearing clothes in public, and singing circles.
avatar
Kroniedon

Posts : 1520
Meseta : 2147486230
Fame : 41
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 25
Location : Clay City, KY

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

View user profile http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  Minsc on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:29 am

While I believe online is still incomplete on Schthack, we can play offline multiplayer "online" with the Dolphin emulator https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/netplay-guide/. I currently have a modified ISO with card stats adjusted to match the changes made to Sega's official servers. Until Schthack has online working properly I don't mind using this as an alternative. Smile

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
nanashi , Lvl 163, HUcaseal
Day, Lvl 87, FOnewearl
Nuts'n Bolts, Lvl 43, RAcast
enrai, Lvl 8, HUnewearl
Fuzzy Squid, Lvl 8, FOmar
Minsc, Lvl 7, HUmar
Ep.3 RAmarl, Lvl 16, RAmarl
avatar
Minsc

Posts : 46
Meseta : 856
Fame : 0
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 35

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Atlantic
Name of character 1: nanashi
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  Minsc on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:53 am

I should see if I can nab a cheap Wii from somewhere. My PSO Ep. I&II and Ep. III game saves call to be liberated from my GameCube. Smile

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
nanashi , Lvl 163, HUcaseal
Day, Lvl 87, FOnewearl
Nuts'n Bolts, Lvl 43, RAcast
enrai, Lvl 8, HUnewearl
Fuzzy Squid, Lvl 8, FOmar
Minsc, Lvl 7, HUmar
Ep.3 RAmarl, Lvl 16, RAmarl
avatar
Minsc

Posts : 46
Meseta : 856
Fame : 0
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 35

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Atlantic
Name of character 1: nanashi
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  tueidj on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Minsc wrote:Until Schthack has online working properly I don't mind using this as an alternative. Smile

Oh it's back?
Well too bad for them, they're not getting their auto-connect entry back until they show some decent support for GC.

tueidj

Posts : 143
Meseta : 1949
Fame : 6
Join date : 2012-08-29

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : GMT+10
Name of character 1: JD
Guildcard:: 388029213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The C.A.R.D. Revolution (I've been playing Episode III!! :)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum