Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  Minsc on Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:19 pm

Having been at a convention this weekend and being exposed to all sorts of cosplay I can feel the bug trying to sink it's in me for next year.  I'm thinking of an interpretation of my original HUmar from the Dreamcast.



In the world of cosplay this will be a first for me as I've never crafted a full cosplay from the ground up before. Right now my vision is something that looks more functional than cartoon-y. Time to research.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
nanashi , Lvl 163, HUcaseal
Day, Lvl 87, FOnewearl
Nuts'n Bolts, Lvl 43, RAcast
enrai, Lvl 8, HUnewearl
Fuzzy Squid, Lvl 8, FOmar
Minsc, Lvl 7, HUmar
Ep.3 RAmarl, Lvl 16, RAmarl
avatar
Minsc

Posts : 46
Meseta : 823
Fame : 0
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 35

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Atlantic
Name of character 1: nanashi
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  darwin777 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:12 pm

It would be great if you could come upload photos, maybe you can go up the progress and over one forum will give you some kind of tips/help

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
HUmar anubis lv 183
HUnewearl lily lv158
HUcaseal Rico 2.0 lv 172 1c7
HUcast alucard lv 177 S ranK ep 1
RAmar LEVIATAN lv 167  1c5
RAmarl "calipso" lv 178 S ranK ep 1
RAcast CONGULATOR lv 192 1c6
RAcaseal clare lv 174
FOmar CHUCK NORRIS lv 165  S rank ep1
Fomarl Rydia lv 165
FOnewm Gilgamesh lv 173
FOnewearl LUCY lv 165 1c1
  340 202 602 /998 733 600 exp
avatar
darwin777

Posts : 352
Meseta : 1424
Fame : 13
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 28
Location : Nicaragua

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: calipso
Guildcard:: 2002587009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  Minsc on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:48 pm

We'll see how things go. Right now it's just a figment of my imagination.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
nanashi , Lvl 163, HUcaseal
Day, Lvl 87, FOnewearl
Nuts'n Bolts, Lvl 43, RAcast
enrai, Lvl 8, HUnewearl
Fuzzy Squid, Lvl 8, FOmar
Minsc, Lvl 7, HUmar
Ep.3 RAmarl, Lvl 16, RAmarl
avatar
Minsc

Posts : 46
Meseta : 823
Fame : 0
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 35

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Atlantic
Name of character 1: nanashi
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  darwin777 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:58 pm

as you go with the cosplay?

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
HUmar anubis lv 183
HUnewearl lily lv158
HUcaseal Rico 2.0 lv 172 1c7
HUcast alucard lv 177 S ranK ep 1
RAmar LEVIATAN lv 167  1c5
RAmarl "calipso" lv 178 S ranK ep 1
RAcast CONGULATOR lv 192 1c6
RAcaseal clare lv 174
FOmar CHUCK NORRIS lv 165  S rank ep1
Fomarl Rydia lv 165
FOnewm Gilgamesh lv 173
FOnewearl LUCY lv 165 1c1
  340 202 602 /998 733 600 exp
avatar
darwin777

Posts : 352
Meseta : 1424
Fame : 13
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 28
Location : Nicaragua

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: calipso
Guildcard:: 2002587009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  Minsc on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:44 pm

darwin777 wrote:as you go with the cosplay?

The idea of making one is in the back of my mind but I haven't taken any time to bring it to life.

By the way, what is your native language?

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
nanashi , Lvl 163, HUcaseal
Day, Lvl 87, FOnewearl
Nuts'n Bolts, Lvl 43, RAcast
enrai, Lvl 8, HUnewearl
Fuzzy Squid, Lvl 8, FOmar
Minsc, Lvl 7, HUmar
Ep.3 RAmarl, Lvl 16, RAmarl
avatar
Minsc

Posts : 46
Meseta : 823
Fame : 0
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 35

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Atlantic
Name of character 1: nanashi
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  Kroniedon on Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Minsc wrote:
darwin777 wrote:as you go with the cosplay?

The idea of making one is in the back of my mind but I haven't taken any time to bring it to life.

By the way, what is your native language?

El habla espanol.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Owner and Administrator.
Egotistical Asshole.
Likes long walks by the beach, kittens, and bringing darkness and destruction.
Dislikes other egotistical assholes, wearing clothes in public, and singing circles.
avatar
Kroniedon

Posts : 1512
Meseta : 2147486189
Fame : 41
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 25
Location : Clay City, KY

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

View user profile http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  darwin777 on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:08 pm

Kroniedon wrote:
Minsc wrote:
darwin777 wrote:as you go with the cosplay?

The idea of making one is in the back of my mind but I haven't taken any time to bring it to life.

By the way, what is your native language?

El habla espanol.
así es hermano. hablo español.
el otro día mire algunos cosplay de PSO  y me acorde que usted tenia en mente hacer uno y quería saber como avanzaba su proyecto

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
HUmar anubis lv 183
HUnewearl lily lv158
HUcaseal Rico 2.0 lv 172 1c7
HUcast alucard lv 177 S ranK ep 1
RAmar LEVIATAN lv 167  1c5
RAmarl "calipso" lv 178 S ranK ep 1
RAcast CONGULATOR lv 192 1c6
RAcaseal clare lv 174
FOmar CHUCK NORRIS lv 165  S rank ep1
Fomarl Rydia lv 165
FOnewm Gilgamesh lv 173
FOnewearl LUCY lv 165 1c1
  340 202 602 /998 733 600 exp
avatar
darwin777

Posts : 352
Meseta : 1424
Fame : 13
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 28
Location : Nicaragua

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: calipso
Guildcard:: 2002587009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  Kroniedon on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Mein Bologna hat einen Vornamen , es ist O S C A R. Mein Bologna hat einen zweiten Namen, ist es M E Y E R. Ach, ich liebe es jeden Tag zu essen, und wenn sie mich fragen , warum werde ich sagen !!!!!! Weil Oscar Meyer hat einen Weg mit B O L O G N A.

Razz

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Owner and Administrator.
Egotistical Asshole.
Likes long walks by the beach, kittens, and bringing darkness and destruction.
Dislikes other egotistical assholes, wearing clothes in public, and singing circles.
avatar
Kroniedon

Posts : 1512
Meseta : 2147486189
Fame : 41
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 25
Location : Clay City, KY

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

View user profile http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  darwin777 on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:34 pm

Kroniedon wrote:Mein Bologna hat einen Vornamen , es ist O S C A R. Mein Bologna hat einen zweiten Namen, ist es M E Y E R. Ach, ich liebe es jeden Tag zu essen, und wenn sie mich fragen , warum werde ich sagen !!!!!! Weil Oscar Meyer hat einen Weg mit B O L O G N A.

Razz

hermoso poema . casi lloro de tan exquisita belleza , hey KRONIEDON creo ahora solo voy a poner post en español.

Minsc cual material crees que usaras para crear el cosplay?


~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
HUmar anubis lv 183
HUnewearl lily lv158
HUcaseal Rico 2.0 lv 172 1c7
HUcast alucard lv 177 S ranK ep 1
RAmar LEVIATAN lv 167  1c5
RAmarl "calipso" lv 178 S ranK ep 1
RAcast CONGULATOR lv 192 1c6
RAcaseal clare lv 174
FOmar CHUCK NORRIS lv 165  S rank ep1
Fomarl Rydia lv 165
FOnewm Gilgamesh lv 173
FOnewearl LUCY lv 165 1c1
  340 202 602 /998 733 600 exp
avatar
darwin777

Posts : 352
Meseta : 1424
Fame : 13
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 28
Location : Nicaragua

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: calipso
Guildcard:: 2002587009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  Kroniedon on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:12 pm

I inadvertently "cosplayed" as my FOmar today... xD

It wasn't on purpose. Razz It was windy, and my hair is long now and it kept blowing everywhere so I had the idea to tie it back into a pony tail... the result was a resemblance to my FOmar. My hair has the same front swoops, the pony tail had the same splay and my glasses are the same frames. Razz Only real difference between me and my FOmar is that my head is a bit bigger and my hair is darker. 0.o I might take a picture later.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Owner and Administrator.
Egotistical Asshole.
Likes long walks by the beach, kittens, and bringing darkness and destruction.
Dislikes other egotistical assholes, wearing clothes in public, and singing circles.
avatar
Kroniedon

Posts : 1512
Meseta : 2147486189
Fame : 41
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 25
Location : Clay City, KY

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

View user profile http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  Renthar on Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:15 pm

Kroniedon wrote:I inadvertently "cosplayed" as my FOmar today... xD

It wasn't on purpose. Razz It was windy, and my hair is long now and it kept blowing everywhere so I had the idea to tie it back into a pony tail... the result was a resemblance to my FOmar. My hair has the same front swoops, the pony tail had the same splay and my glasses are the same frames. Razz Only real difference between me and my FOmar is that my head is a bit bigger and my hair is darker. 0.o I might take a picture later.

I can't help but picture you running around casting S/D like a madman! With fast speedy hands. I gotta get on more often!

Renthar

Posts : 3
Meseta : 895
Fame : 0
Join date : 2015-01-16
Age : 39
Location : Alberta, Canada

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: Put name here
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  Minsc on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:09 pm

All of this language I don't understand.

At the moment any cosplaying by me is on the back, back, back burner.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
nanashi , Lvl 163, HUcaseal
Day, Lvl 87, FOnewearl
Nuts'n Bolts, Lvl 43, RAcast
enrai, Lvl 8, HUnewearl
Fuzzy Squid, Lvl 8, FOmar
Minsc, Lvl 7, HUmar
Ep.3 RAmarl, Lvl 16, RAmarl
avatar
Minsc

Posts : 46
Meseta : 823
Fame : 0
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 35

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Atlantic
Name of character 1: nanashi
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  Kroniedon on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Minsc wrote:All of this language I don't understand.

At the moment any cosplaying by me is on the back, back, back burner.

Just don't do it by accident like me. xD

An (really)old pic of myold FOmar for reference. My current one matches this, just with brown hair vs the red.

Spoiler:

Now me.... gib me my FOmar robes!
:



I was trying to hurry to get ready for work, so it's not quite like it was on monday. Only reason I took pics is because hopefully tomorrow, I'll have time to do away with it completely and get my yearly shaved head + a nice shave. Razz

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Owner and Administrator.
Egotistical Asshole.
Likes long walks by the beach, kittens, and bringing darkness and destruction.
Dislikes other egotistical assholes, wearing clothes in public, and singing circles.
avatar
Kroniedon

Posts : 1512
Meseta : 2147486189
Fame : 41
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 25
Location : Clay City, KY

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

View user profile http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  Kroniedon on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:36 pm

Renthar wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:I inadvertently "cosplayed" as my FOmar today... xD

It wasn't on purpose. Razz It was windy, and my hair is long now and it kept blowing everywhere so I had the idea to tie it back into a pony tail... the result was a resemblance to my FOmar. My hair has the same front swoops, the pony tail had the same splay and my glasses are the same frames. Razz Only real difference between me and my FOmar is that my head is a bit bigger and my hair is darker. 0.o I might take a picture later.

I can't help but picture you running around casting S/D like a madman!  With fast speedy hands.  I gotta get on more often!

xD That would certainly be entertaining to do. I might just do that to see how many people I can convince that I'm a raving lunatic. Very Happy

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Owner and Administrator.
Egotistical Asshole.
Likes long walks by the beach, kittens, and bringing darkness and destruction.
Dislikes other egotistical assholes, wearing clothes in public, and singing circles.
avatar
Kroniedon

Posts : 1512
Meseta : 2147486189
Fame : 41
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 25
Location : Clay City, KY

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

View user profile http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  PokeLinkEB on Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:33 am

Renthar wrote:I can't help but picture you running around casting S/D like a madman! With fast speedy hands. I gotta get on more often!
Kroniedon wrote:xD That would certainly be entertaining to do. I might just do that to see how many people I can convince that I'm a raving lunatic. Very Happy

"Who's that raving lunatic over there."

>Jacob Tech'ing<

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Master of the
Omniverse




Skyly_______Skyly_______Greenill_______Oran
GC: PokeLinkEB-167 LINKMASTER-178 DarkAce-160 Corruption-1
DS: PokeLinkEB-100 LINKMASTER-100 DarkAce-100
PC: PokeLinkEB-X LINKMASTER-X Darkace-X Corruption-X
Bluefull____Redria____Whitill____Yellowboze
avatar
PokeLinkEB

Posts : 542
Meseta : 3254
Fame : 14
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 24
Location : San Jose

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  darwin777 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:01 am

Kroniedon wrote:
Minsc wrote:All of this language I don't understand.

At the moment any cosplaying by me is on the back, back, back burner.

Just don't do it by accident like me. xD

An (really)old pic of myold FOmar for reference. My current one matches this, just with brown hair vs the red.

Spoiler:

Now me.... gib me my FOmar robes!
:



I was trying to hurry to get ready for work, so it's not quite like it was on monday. Only reason I took pics is because hopefully tomorrow, I'll have time to do away with it completely and get my yearly shaved head + a nice shave. Razz
very nice , is same you Formar , and other quetion where you play psobb?or is old pic?

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
HUmar anubis lv 183
HUnewearl lily lv158
HUcaseal Rico 2.0 lv 172 1c7
HUcast alucard lv 177 S ranK ep 1
RAmar LEVIATAN lv 167  1c5
RAmarl "calipso" lv 178 S ranK ep 1
RAcast CONGULATOR lv 192 1c6
RAcaseal clare lv 174
FOmar CHUCK NORRIS lv 165  S rank ep1
Fomarl Rydia lv 165
FOnewm Gilgamesh lv 173
FOnewearl LUCY lv 165 1c1
  340 202 602 /998 733 600 exp
avatar
darwin777

Posts : 352
Meseta : 1424
Fame : 13
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 28
Location : Nicaragua

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: calipso
Guildcard:: 2002587009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumblings of of PSO cosplay.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum