L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

(NO LONGER A REQUIREMENT)How to connect DNS style (PSO+ Connection guide)

+3
I3ot
Major.Roboto
PokeLinkEB
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Did this help?

(NO LONGER A REQUIREMENT)How to connect DNS style (PSO+ Connection guide) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%(NO LONGER A REQUIREMENT)How to connect DNS style (PSO+ Connection guide) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
(NO LONGER A REQUIREMENT)How to connect DNS style (PSO+ Connection guide) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%(NO LONGER A REQUIREMENT)How to connect DNS style (PSO+ Connection guide) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
(NO LONGER A REQUIREMENT)How to connect DNS style (PSO+ Connection guide) - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%(NO LONGER A REQUIREMENT)How to connect DNS style (PSO+ Connection guide) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 5

(NO LONGER A REQUIREMENT)How to connect DNS style (PSO+ Connection guide) - Page 2 Empty Re: (NO LONGER A REQUIREMENT)How to connect DNS style (PSO+ Connection guide)

Post  Major.Roboto Wed May 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Make a message for users in the first read me box thing. Saying its to be ingored.

Major.Roboto

Meseta : 5572
Fame : 19

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)
Name of character 1: Major.Roboto
Guildcard:: -992866524

Back to top Go down

(NO LONGER A REQUIREMENT)How to connect DNS style (PSO+ Connection guide) - Page 2 Empty Re: (NO LONGER A REQUIREMENT)How to connect DNS style (PSO+ Connection guide)

Post  Captain N Wed May 23, 2012 9:26 pm

I got pso + to connect at my house.
using dr dns and a edit to the windows system hosts file
if you enter this in the windows hosts file then it will force dr dns to conenct to leet even though it uses schthacks dns urls

173.214.164.235 gsproduc.ath.cx
line does it.
Captain N
Captain N

Meseta : 5255
Fame : 6

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: Put name here
Guildcard::

http://65.12.199.46

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Wed May 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Captain N wrote:I got pso + to connect at my house.
using dr dns and a edit to the windows system hosts file
if you enter this in the windows hosts file then it will force dr dns to conenct to leet even though it uses schthacks dns urls

173.214.164.235 gsproduc.ath.cx
line does it.

Just to others who read this. This has been taken care of on the server. PSO+ can connect perfectly now Smile
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147488706
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain N Thu May 24, 2012 10:06 am

yeah server does all as it should. the easier it is to connect the more players we get
Very Happy
Captain N
Captain N

Meseta : 5255
Fame : 6

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: Put name here
Guildcard::

http://65.12.199.46

Back to top Go down

Post  Major.Roboto Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Captain N wrote:yeah server does all as it should. the easier it is to connect the more players we get
Very Happy

Yes,

Everyone reading this in the future dis regard the post where I was like MR NO I.

Don't ask what was going on in my brain.

Major.Roboto

Meseta : 5572
Fame : 19

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)
Name of character 1: Major.Roboto
Guildcard:: -992866524

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2