Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

What Anime are you currently watching?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  spade88 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:38 am

Tiger and Bunny was an okay series, but the last episode was funny.... "Minute man" inside joke you'll find funny..lol

I would recommend Accel World since its being produced as we speak (.hack//sign)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Just finished watching:

- Accel World Episode 9
- Gundam Age Episode 34
- One Piece Episode 550
- Fairy Tail Episode 132
- Deadman Wonderland Episode 2
- Casshern Sins Episode 2
- Naruto Shippuuden Episode 265

I was watching blue dragon to the side since I never finished watching the anime series when it aired on Toonami. (TOONAMI Returned May 26, 2012 by the way and is back!)


I hate Adult Swim, and yes everything about it but their anime of course is all I would watch....
avatar
spade88

Posts : 133
Meseta : 2097
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  PokeLinkEB on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:29 am

Ooh this is my kind of thread, i'll post my stuffs when i get back home.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Master of the
Omniverse




Skyly_______Skyly_______Greenill_______Oran
GC: PokeLinkEB-167 LINKMASTER-178 DarkAce-160 Corruption-1
DS: PokeLinkEB-100 LINKMASTER-100 DarkAce-100
PC: PokeLinkEB-X LINKMASTER-X Darkace-X Corruption-X
Bluefull____Redria____Whitill____Yellowboze
avatar
PokeLinkEB

Posts : 549
Meseta : 3354
Fame : 14
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 25
Location : San Jose

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  spade88 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:53 am

[quote="PokeLinkEB"]Ooh this is my kind of thread, i'll post my stuffs when i get back home.[/quote


That is why i made it, however I only posted anime that is currently ongoing sadly.

I am watching other anime as well but their not ongoing...and some have been out for a few years...



I'M 100% AN OTAKU FOR LIFE....LIVE IT...BREATH IT....LOVE IT
avatar
spade88

Posts : 133
Meseta : 2097
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  AzAlive on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:59 am

I'm surprised to see Tiger & Bunny mentioned, I didn't know it was so popular. I did enjoy it myself.
avatar
AzAlive

Posts : 129
Meseta : 2765
Fame : 6
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 29

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1:
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  spade88 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:09 am

AzAlive wrote:I'm surprised to see Tiger & Bunny mentioned, I didn't know it was so popular. I did enjoy it myself.


I prefer everything and anything Gundam..

I also enjoyed Tytania, GlassFleet, Irresponsible captain Tyler, crest & banner for the stars, nadesico..and more Smile

Code geass
avatar
spade88

Posts : 133
Meseta : 2097
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  PokeLinkEB on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:32 am

>My current anime's & Manga<

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Master of the
Omniverse




Skyly_______Skyly_______Greenill_______Oran
GC: PokeLinkEB-167 LINKMASTER-178 DarkAce-160 Corruption-1
DS: PokeLinkEB-100 LINKMASTER-100 DarkAce-100
PC: PokeLinkEB-X LINKMASTER-X Darkace-X Corruption-X
Bluefull____Redria____Whitill____Yellowboze
avatar
PokeLinkEB

Posts : 549
Meseta : 3354
Fame : 14
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 25
Location : San Jose

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  spade88 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:13 am

PokeLinkEB wrote:>My current anime's & Manga<


Interesting short list Smile


However I usually buy every anime I've watched to a point, and must say your missing a lot and I could introduce you to a few more.


(do you prefer long series or short series, and of which genre)
avatar
spade88

Posts : 133
Meseta : 2097
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  PokeLinkEB on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:15 am

I prefer variety, although nothing pervy please. It's only short cause i finished watching quite a bit. I also watch a few on TV or when my bros use the PC sometimes they watch decent ones like Fairy Tale. I have other things to do so i don't have a 50+ list to watch. I play Video games more than anything, read manga, watch movies, draw, play tennis, used to play guitar, but i can only use so many resources without over extending myself to only myself.

Oh and i have about 5 pages of list in my pockets atm. Mostly songs i'll listen to later, to-do list & very few other animes that my friends recommend. I can't bookmark everything sadly, would if i could.

And yes i would love more animes or any sort of entertainment for later viewing.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Master of the
Omniverse




Skyly_______Skyly_______Greenill_______Oran
GC: PokeLinkEB-167 LINKMASTER-178 DarkAce-160 Corruption-1
DS: PokeLinkEB-100 LINKMASTER-100 DarkAce-100
PC: PokeLinkEB-X LINKMASTER-X Darkace-X Corruption-X
Bluefull____Redria____Whitill____Yellowboze
avatar
PokeLinkEB

Posts : 549
Meseta : 3354
Fame : 14
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 25
Location : San Jose

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  spade88 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:34 am

PokeLinkEB wrote:I prefer variety, although nothing pervy please. It's only short cause i finished watching quite a bit. I also watch a few on TV or when my bros use the PC sometimes they watch decent ones like Fairy Tale. I have other things to do so i don't have a 50+ list to watch. I play Video games more than anything, read manga, watch movies, draw, play tennis, used to play guitar, but i can only use so many resources without over extending myself to only myself.

Oh and i have about 5 pages of list in my pockets atm. Mostly songs i'll listen to later, to-do list & very few other animes that my friends recommend. I can't bookmark everything sadly, would if i could.

And yes i would love more animes or any sort of entertainment for later viewing.


On anime planet last I checked a few months back these were my anime stats:

- 634 different anime titles watched
- 9 currently watching
- 216 titles I want to watch
- 7 anime titles stalled
- 5 anime titles dropped
- 106 anime titles i won't watch

(Google anime-planet they keep track of all your anime/manga you watch or read, also keeps track of your favorite anime characters you like or hate)

avatar
spade88

Posts : 133
Meseta : 2097
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  PokeLinkEB on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:50 am

I'll give it a look'see but i would rather take recommendations over me searching high & low for good ones. Some people make really good selling points, like my friend Art & his crazy Portuguese over dramatizations that turns out to be justly dramatized.

Have you seen To Aru Majutsu No Index or Eden of the East? They is nice. I think i saw you post about Code Geass, that's my favorite along with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann & death note close behind.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Master of the
Omniverse




Skyly_______Skyly_______Greenill_______Oran
GC: PokeLinkEB-167 LINKMASTER-178 DarkAce-160 Corruption-1
DS: PokeLinkEB-100 LINKMASTER-100 DarkAce-100
PC: PokeLinkEB-X LINKMASTER-X Darkace-X Corruption-X
Bluefull____Redria____Whitill____Yellowboze
avatar
PokeLinkEB

Posts : 549
Meseta : 3354
Fame : 14
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 25
Location : San Jose

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  spade88 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:01 am

PokeLinkEB wrote:I'll give it a look'see but i would rather take recommendations over me searching high & low for good ones. Some people make really good selling points, like my friend Art & his crazy Portuguese over dramatizations that turns out to be justly dramatized.

Have you seen To Aru Majutsu No Index or Eden of the East? They is nice. I think i saw you post about Code Geass, that's my favorite along with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann & death note close behind.



Seen them all, and own everything that is currently out on DVD (i'm a blue ray hater sadly)

I'ma gundam die-hard fan..... everything and anything gundam I own on dvd...

Currently watching gundam age and gundam unicorn ...lol.......

- gundam AGE is very different with the time skips (3 generations) - in only 30+ episodes

- gundam Unicorn and has a few episodes out but their like an hour long per each so it is well worth it Smile
avatar
spade88

Posts : 133
Meseta : 2097
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  PokeLinkEB on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:50 am

You must have one hell of a DVD collection, i'm jelly.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Master of the
Omniverse




Skyly_______Skyly_______Greenill_______Oran
GC: PokeLinkEB-167 LINKMASTER-178 DarkAce-160 Corruption-1
DS: PokeLinkEB-100 LINKMASTER-100 DarkAce-100
PC: PokeLinkEB-X LINKMASTER-X Darkace-X Corruption-X
Bluefull____Redria____Whitill____Yellowboze
avatar
PokeLinkEB

Posts : 549
Meseta : 3354
Fame : 14
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 25
Location : San Jose

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  spade88 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:05 am

PokeLinkEB wrote:You must have one hell of a DVD collection, i'm jelly.



You have no idea....it is very deep in numbers...lol

And no i will never cave to digital copies or blue ray
avatar
spade88

Posts : 133
Meseta : 2097
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  spade88 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:34 am

Casshern Sins Episode 4 (for tonite)
avatar
spade88

Posts : 133
Meseta : 2097
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  Major.Roboto on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am

What was that one anime where the people were in a jail in JP? I forgot the name.


Oh speaking of jails in JP.

When the disaster happend with the power plants, a ton of inmates in JP prisions were volunteering to do the work...Why because they did not want the "young" people to do it.


That kind of made me well, they should do it! they did a crime and if they want to risk there life to save a nation\world let them.


also hellsing is an amazing anime...Made me remember what vampires were.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Major.Roboto

Posts : 557
Meseta : 3156
Fame : 19
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 23
Location : Montreal

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)
Name of character 1: Major.Roboto
Guildcard:: -992866524

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  spade88 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Major.Roboto wrote:What was that one anime where the people were in a jail in JP? I forgot the name.


Oh speaking of jails in JP.

When the disaster happend with the power plants, a ton of inmates in JP prisions were volunteering to do the work...Why because they did not want the "young" people to do it.


That kind of made me well, they should do it! they did a crime and if they want to risk there life to save a nation\world let them.


also hellsing is an amazing anime...Made me remember what vampires were.



Its called Deadmans wonderland... I love that anime and the opening theme music
avatar
spade88

Posts : 133
Meseta : 2097
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  PokeLinkEB on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Just recently got into Deadman Wonderland thanks to Toonami. And also decided to look up Tiger & Bunny cause of you & a friend who's been youtubing through some of the songs. I'll be looking up a few more of the titles you've posted as well. But first things first i must finish up my friends annoying FF13...GAWD WHY!


My bros just finished watching Casshern, can't say i liked it >_<

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Master of the
Omniverse




Skyly_______Skyly_______Greenill_______Oran
GC: PokeLinkEB-167 LINKMASTER-178 DarkAce-160 Corruption-1
DS: PokeLinkEB-100 LINKMASTER-100 DarkAce-100
PC: PokeLinkEB-X LINKMASTER-X Darkace-X Corruption-X
Bluefull____Redria____Whitill____Yellowboze
avatar
PokeLinkEB

Posts : 549
Meseta : 3354
Fame : 14
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 25
Location : San Jose

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  spade88 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:52 pm

PokeLinkEB wrote:Just recently got into Deadman Wonderland thanks to Toonami. And also decided to look up Tiger & Bunny cause of you & a friend who's been youtubing through some of the songs. I'll be looking up a few more of the titles you've posted as well. But first things first i must finish up my friends annoying FF13...GAWD WHY!


My bros just finished watching Casshern, can't say i liked it >_<



I'm full of anime knowledge....(If I could live in an OTAKU world I would)


I put this out their for people who enjoy harem anime or romance style anime for guys (meaning a lot of women and one guy):

- Please Teacher
- Shuffle!
- Yumeria
- Love Hina
- Tenchi Muyo
- Tenchi Muyo GXP
- Ah! My Goddess
- Clannad
- Demon King Daimao (short series)
- Happy Lesson
- Kanon
- Infinite Stratos (short series)
- Martian Successor Nadesico (this was a lot of things)
- Princess Lover!
- Rental Magica (this was a lot of things)
- Ah My Buddha


(this is just a short list i could remember)
avatar
spade88

Posts : 133
Meseta : 2097
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  PokeLinkEB on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:10 pm

I'm really not into them harems, cept Tenchi Muyo cause i grew up with that + i found it hilarious & awesome.

I know most of em aren't that perverted, but still... just not my thing.

~-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/~
Master of the
Omniverse




Skyly_______Skyly_______Greenill_______Oran
GC: PokeLinkEB-167 LINKMASTER-178 DarkAce-160 Corruption-1
DS: PokeLinkEB-100 LINKMASTER-100 DarkAce-100
PC: PokeLinkEB-X LINKMASTER-X Darkace-X Corruption-X
Bluefull____Redria____Whitill____Yellowboze
avatar
PokeLinkEB

Posts : 549
Meseta : 3354
Fame : 14
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 25
Location : San Jose

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  spade88 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:36 pm

PokeLinkEB wrote:I'm really not into them harems, cept Tenchi Muyo cause i grew up with that + i found it hilarious & awesome.

I know most of em aren't that perverted, but still... just not my thing.

The I would say watch :

Infinite Stratos (short series) or Demon King Daimao (short series)

the are around 12 epsiodes only and have their own story that is not romance related










avatar
spade88

Posts : 133
Meseta : 2097
Fame : 0
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

View user profile http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum