L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

Certain Download Quests Inaccessible

5 posters

Go down

Certain Download Quests Inaccessible Empty Certain Download Quests Inaccessible

Post  PlywoodStick Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Hello! I've found that I am unable to access some of the Download Quests, including Gallon's Shop and Seat of the Heart. When I try downloading either of them, the game gets stuck right before the Memory Card screen, and hangs on loading. The game does not freeze or stall when this happens, and the animations and background music keep going. In the case of Seat of the Heart, in particular, the game crashes and sends me back to the Homebrew Channel (I'm playing the game using a Wii and Devolution). Most of the Download Quests download successfully and work just fine, though.

I'm not sure when or if this issue will be fixed, or if this issue has been known for some time, but hopefully this report will call attention to it. Thanks for your efforts!

PlywoodStick

Meseta : 3408
Fame : 0

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : USA EST (UTC/GMT-5:00)
Name of character 1: PlywoodStick
Guildcard:: -1336283461

Back to top Go down

Certain Download Quests Inaccessible Empty Re: Certain Download Quests Inaccessible

Post  I3ot Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:02 pm

PlywoodStick wrote:Hello!  I've found that I am unable to access some of the Download Quests, including Gallon's Shop and Seat of the Heart.  When I try downloading either of them, the game gets stuck right before the Memory Card screen, and hangs on loading.  The game does not freeze or stall when this happens, and the animations and background music keep going.  In the case of Seat of the Heart, in particular, the game crashes and sends me back to the Homebrew Channel (I'm playing the game using a Wii and Devolution).  Most of the Download Quests download successfully and work just fine, though.

I'm not sure when or if this issue will be fixed, or if this issue has been known for some time, but hopefully this report will call attention to it.  Thanks for your efforts!
Well I do believe that quests on this server are not available as downloads, unless Kroniedon turned them back on.
I3ot
I3ot

Meseta : 5873
Fame : 19

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Central european time (UTC+1)
Name of character 1: Slayer
Guildcard::

Back to top Go down

Certain Download Quests Inaccessible Empty Re: Certain Download Quests Inaccessible

Post  Kroniedon Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:39 pm

I3ot wrote:
PlywoodStick wrote:Hello!  I've found that I am unable to access some of the Download Quests, including Gallon's Shop and Seat of the Heart.  When I try downloading either of them, the game gets stuck right before the Memory Card screen, and hangs on loading.  The game does not freeze or stall when this happens, and the animations and background music keep going.  In the case of Seat of the Heart, in particular, the game crashes and sends me back to the Homebrew Channel (I'm playing the game using a Wii and Devolution).  Most of the Download Quests download successfully and work just fine, though.

I'm not sure when or if this issue will be fixed, or if this issue has been known for some time, but hopefully this report will call attention to it.  Thanks for your efforts!
Well I do believe that quests on this server are not available as downloads, unless Kroniedon turned them back on.

Indeed they are, until February 1st, as advertised on the L33tserv facebook page. I have known about this problem, but it seems to only be affecting Devolution/Wii users.
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147488694
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  darwin777 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:47 pm

this problem happens in any game cube server. the devolution gives minor problem but the HB and herd you, it is because a lot of friends happened to your servers. to me what gives me is that I can not download the gallon shop (this gallon shop is amazing because it can hit up to 50%).
but the rest of the quests are downloaded and played well
darwin777
darwin777

Meseta : 3954
Fame : 13

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: calipso
Guildcard:: 2002587009

Back to top Go down

Post  Trauma Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:14 am

Hello Everyone !
I have a problem, when i download quests on my memory card, files are download, but when i try to play it on offline mode, in "mission download" section, it is empty... I don't see the quests...

I play in Europe (France).

Someone can help me to play those quests ?

Thank you ! See you online !

Trauma

Meseta : 2927
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  darwin777 Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:27 pm

Trauma wrote:Hello Everyone !
I have a problem, when i download quests on my memory card, files are download, but when i try to play it on offline mode, in "mission download" section, it is empty... I don't see the quests...

I play in Europe (France).

Someone can help me to play those quests ?

Thank you ! See you online !

quest only work in lenguaje english , change lenguaje and maybe work , y speak spanish and only work when i change the lenguaje to english. good luck
darwin777
darwin777

Meseta : 3954
Fame : 13

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: calipso
Guildcard:: 2002587009

Back to top Go down