L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time)

3 posters

Go down

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Empty What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time)

Post  Kroniedon Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:40 am

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Driftv10

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Draco610

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Dracob10

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Villag11

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Terrai11

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Onedre10
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147488694
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Empty Re: What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time)

Post  PokeLinkEB Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:43 am

Neon green grass, my favorite!
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

Meseta : 5767
Fame : 14

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

Back to top Go down

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Empty Re: What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time)

Post  Kroniedon Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:46 am

PokeLinkEB wrote:Neon green grass, my favorite!

So I giveth, I taketh away! Mwahahahahaha! No, but seriously, for research purposes, I've been playing through ye olde Final Fantasy Anthology Collection... Ok, maybe it's not just for research purposes... FFV and FFVI are my 2 favorite FF games of all time...I mean come on, who doesn't love some classic Gilgamesh, or Galuf's no bullshit attitude. What a Face

Anyways, I've been playing through them, and I started thinking "Wow, even though I am working solo on this, my assets look like shit"... so I'm remastering them before I proceed.

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Newtex10

Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:20 pm

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Driftv11

Driftvale with the new graphics Very Happy Click on it to see the full image
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeLinkEB Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:05 am

Not bad. Kinda reminds me of Battlepaths, the poor mans Diablo. It was $1 on 360. The game was super damned good. Seem's the steam version is quite ahead. Might get it again.
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  darwin777 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:26 am

Kroniedon wrote:What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Driftv10

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Draco610

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Dracob10

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Villag11

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Terrai11

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Onedre10

It see like FFI.
great game need amazing songs maybe you can use you ability of piano.
darwin777
darwin777

Meseta : 3954
Fame : 13

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: calipso
Guildcard:: 2002587009

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:42 pm

What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Driftv10
What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Demoma10
What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Partyi10
What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Inside10
What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Demoma10
What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Partyi10
What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Inside10
What I'm doing when I'm not working on the server (Which is most of the time) Animat10
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeLinkEB Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:23 pm

Loving those Charlie Brown sprites!
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:33 am

PokeLinkEB wrote:Loving those Charlie Brown sprites!

I had to switch styles when I revamped the graphics. The old sprites were painfully out of place...lol Razz
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:36 am

Some of my notes on each tile. Basically my own notes for how I'm building the engine:
Tile Engine Notes:
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum