L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

Item ideas

Go down

Item ideas Empty Item ideas

Post  PokeLinkEB Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:06 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have any ideas for new items to PSO or any other game please post them here. Things such as new recovery items, armors, barriers, weapons, shields, mags & just about anything you can think of, a new item class even.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking about using the sheathe for the Tsumikiri-J-Sword as a weapon, but then i thought, "What if i fused it with a Parasitic Gene Flow!?" Then i imagine it would become a pretty nice weapon. The gene would lay dormant inside the sheathe & would come out when swung. I want it to be mainly a whip type weapon, sort of like a slicer but with more accuracy & power but the range would be a lot closer to you, but far enough where you can get a decent mob going.

For a new healing item i was thinking of a PB based one. The box would be shiny yellow & can be fed to your mag for leveling it, teaching it specific PB's, or even evolving it if certain conditions are met (Angel Wings COUGH!). It will also add 5 PB for normal, 10 for hard, 15 for very hard & 20 for Ultimate.

To kick it up a notch i would like to have an item, lets call it OS Orb for now, that will let you fuse more items than before possible (such as mags with mags or swords with guns) & let you add more grinders to your weapons. It can also upgrade regular items such as monomate or antiparalysis to one that will heal an entire party with much greater power & with a buff that will make you immune to (in correlation to antiparalysis) for say 20 seconds. The color of this box is like a lava lamp with nothing but lava (all colors but changing simultaneously).

The last one i can think of PSO related (for now) is a black box that will add more power & maybe even an ability to your weapons & armors. There will be ones for HP, TP, ATP, DFP, MST,ATA, EVP, LUK & resistances as well. As for the effect it will basically be like the effects you can add to an S-Rank but on a larger scale. For example you can add the meseta effect but you will be able to add even more of the same effect, to say a max of 1000 meseta (not 10,000 like the uber Vjaya but decent nonetheless). This will be especially helpful for Forces, like your 30 shifta + 30 shifta from your weapon.

And as a side note, it would be ideal if you can have a max of two ability's on one weapon/armor. Can NOT be repeated with the same effect even on different equips. For example it will not let you add two deband ability's to your one armor or shield, but if you already have a 30 deband on your armor & 30 deband on your weapon only one will be in effect.

Last edited by PokeLinkEB on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : One very small typo >(all colorsbut changing simultaneously)< as if anyone cares)
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

Meseta : 5767
Fame : 14

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

Back to top Go down

Item ideas Empty Degeneration

Post  PokeLinkEB Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:11 am

Another neat idea would be to have a key item in any given Pokemon game that can reset the chosen pokemon to the level it was caught at & even revert it to its previous form (Raichu > Pikachu > Pichu). This way you can't be too high level or low level for certain places, or if you just miss the previous form. (For reasons unknown) They should keep all their ribbons & sheen & i think thats about it...moves might change obviously, so will their ability & stats.

This next one is just for me, let my Lugia into all challenges involving ribbons! It's not fair, its just not fair! Mad Oh well what'cha gonna do?

Other than those, theres plenty of items to use. The only one i can see of any benefit would be one that takes the abilities one step further. Like Blaze > Ignite. Most likely wont affect all abilities though.

The last & most simple one would be similar to the Mystery Dungeon versions (i prefer them over the normal ones), enable pokemon to equip items, but i can see how there would have to be a lot of logic put into this (Metapod equips glove...no effect!?)

Last edited by PokeLinkEB on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the word >to< to third paragraph. ¿Typos in incognito?)
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

Meseta : 5767
Fame : 14

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

Back to top Go down