L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

So I found out what happened to Pioneer 1

3 posters

Go down

So I found out what happened to Pioneer 1 Empty So I found out what happened to Pioneer 1

Post  Kroniedon Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:39 pm

So I found out what happened to Pioneer 1 Pionee10

Well, we've all played through PSO... we all knew its fate... or at least we thought we did; Until tonight that is.

Earlier tonight, a gas main exploded and the explosion could be seen all across the state of Kentucky. I lived about 8-10 miles from it, if not closer and was able to see it a bit better than others... That was no gas main explosion. It was Pioneer 1 =P

So I found out what happened to Pioneer 1 Hni_0010

Last edited by Kroniedon on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just wanted to note that the explosion pic was taken from my front porch =P)
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147488697
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

So I found out what happened to Pioneer 1 Empty Re: So I found out what happened to Pioneer 1

Post  I3ot Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 pm

omg, the Boomas are coming THE BOOMAS, everybody seek shelter or fight for your survival. We must set up the best team there is if we want a chance to win, no low lvls are allowed now. This time it's for real =P

more serious must: have sounded rather loud, wonder if anyone died because of it... sure hope not though
I3ot
I3ot

Meseta : 5876
Fame : 19

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Central european time (UTC+1)
Name of character 1: Slayer
Guildcard::

Back to top Go down

So I found out what happened to Pioneer 1 Empty Re: So I found out what happened to Pioneer 1

Post  Kroniedon Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:47 pm

I3ot wrote:omg, the Boomas are coming THE BOOMAS, everybody seek shelter or fight for your survival. We must set up the best team there is if we want a chance to win, no low lvls are allowed now. This time it's for real =P

more serious must: have sounded rather loud, wonder if anyone died because of it... sure hope not though

It was. Fortunately, there was only some minor property damage. No one was hurt and neither were any of the animals on the farm that it happened to. My Sister actually lives less than a mile from it, and had to evacuate as a precaution. But yes, the Boomas are coming.. meaning Falz must not be far behind xD I hope he drops a red ring lol
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Kroniedon wrote:
I3ot wrote:omg, the Boomas are coming THE BOOMAS, everybody seek shelter or fight for your survival. We must set up the best team there is if we want a chance to win, no low lvls are allowed now. This time it's for real =P

It was. Fortunately, there was only some minor property damage. No one was hurt and neither were any of the animals on the farm that it happened to. My Sister actually lives less than a mile from it, and had to evacuate as a precaution. But yes, the Boomas are coming.. meaning Falz must not be far behind xD I hope he drops a red ring lol
Yeah he better drop a RR or else I'll kill him twice... with my upgraded heal everyone reverser wich fully recovers everyones healt including the enemies (selected enemies only)

More serious matter: that's atleast good to hear
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  AzAlive Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:56 am

I take it this all means someone has figured out how to dupe for realz then.
AzAlive
AzAlive

Meseta : 5172
Fame : 6

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:59 am

AzAlive wrote:I take it this all means someone has figured out how to dupe for realz then.

Yup, it looks like we'll have to bring the BANzer tank in to clear everything out xD.
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:43 pm

I duped all of my items in my house. Took some while though since I had to go to different places. You can't believe how many people stared at me, but I didn't care really. I had to dupe many times since you can only carry 30 items... not to mention everyone stole my items when I dropped them to the ground =P

lol
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:53 pm

I3ot wrote:I duped all of my items in my house. Took some while though since I had to go to different places. You can't believe how many people stared at me, but I didn't care really. I had to dupe many times since you can only carry 30 items... not to mention everyone stole my items when I dropped them to the ground =P

lol

xD I couldn't resist all the free items sorry. I had to go all ninja and swipe them before someone else did. Lesson learned: Always say Swiper no swiping.
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Duly noted. Well no harm done I suppose since I still had backups but you did slow up the process though.
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:14 pm

I3ot wrote:Duly noted. Well no harm done I suppose since I still had backups but you did slow up the process though.

Stolen duplicated patented Slayer/I3ot underwear to sell on the black market ebay = epic win.
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Kroniedon wrote:
I3ot wrote:Duly noted. Well no harm done I suppose since I still had backups but you did slow up the process though.

Stolen duplicated patented Slayer/I3ot underwear to sell on the black market ebay = epic win.

Indeed, hope you get rich by selling them ^^
But can you at laest give me back my hat, accidentaly dropped it
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:18 pm

I3ot wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:

Indeed, hope you get rich by selling them ^^
But can you at laest give me back my hat, accidentaly dropped it

That was a hat? 0.o Ummm... I've kinda been using it for something else...
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Oh... on a second thought keep it. I think you'll might appreciate it more than I do, at least now

I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:24 pm

I3ot wrote:Oh... on a second thought keep it. I think you'll might appreciate it more than I do, at least now

Yeah, my lamp needed a shade so thanks for the great new lamp shade Smile
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:28 pm

As long as you're happy it's ok. But be aware the BOOMAS always seemed to like it. Been trying to steal it from me multiple times, Falz as well
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:36 pm

I3ot wrote:As long as you're happy it's ok. But be aware the BOOMAS always seemed to like it. Been trying to steal it from me multiple times, Falz as well

They're cool. I was playing poker with the boomas earlier (Pic to come sometime Smile )

And Falz came over to borrow a raft paddle today, so I'll have to keep my eye on him.
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:41 pm

I would have approched the BOOMAS by speaking to them but I can't speak their language. And don't let falz out of your sight, it takes less than a second for him to vanish and take my hat.
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down