L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

What do you do during the day?

+6
JThud
Major.Roboto
Kroniedon
Captain N
PokeLinkEB
I3ot
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

What do you do during the day? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you do during the day?

Post  PokeLinkEB Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:00 pm

I'm trying to connect using dolphin, so if anyone knows how please let me know.

Edit: I think the pc is just too buggy. Guess i'll get an OS disk & try again later.

Edit 2: The PC tried too take me out while i slept, it can no longer be trusted. especially since i don't sleep. Long story short, i plan on playing PSO off of my Wii now (thanks Aurelli).
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

Meseta : 5738
Fame : 14

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

Back to top Go down

What do you do during the day? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you do during the day?

Post  I3ot Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:44 am

This topic has been rather dead for awhile now.
Haven't you peps done anything in more than 1 year's time? =P
I mean I know I haven't xD

With that said I felt that we should get the community back on rails.
May it be about PSO/L33t or just stuff in general.

So what have I done myself then?
Well not too much, I guess. Been buying quite a few Wii U games (bargain bin games mostly) and participating in sports as usual.

How about YOU?
Hey I SAW that you read this post, now you better reply =p
I3ot
I3ot

Meseta : 5844
Fame : 19

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Central european time (UTC+1)
Name of character 1: Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeLinkEB Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:35 am

Buying more games, pokemon cards, working. Reading manga/manhwa daily, watching anime/shows every other week, 560 videos behind on youtube. Plus lots of sleep!

And my list completion has reached a halt.
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:25 pm

PokeLinkEB wrote:Buying more games, pokemon cards, working. Reading manga/manhwa daily, watching anime/shows every other week, 560 videos behind on youtube. Plus lots of sleep!

And my list completion has reached a halt.
Why sleep when there's manga to read and anime to watch? Wink =p
I do like me some animes, any that I might know about?
And how's that pokemon card thingy going, gotten any good cards lately?
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:14 pm

Work... All day everyday. 6 days a week at my real job + come home and work on L33t, or at least attempt to. My attempts lately have left me playing SSB 3DS during my designated L33t work time. Razz
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147488665
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Kroniedon wrote:Work... All day everyday. 6 days a week at my real job + come home and work on L33t, or at least attempt to. My attempts lately have left me playing SSB 3DS during my designated L33t work time. Razz
Workaholic Wink
Hehe, just joking. Work is a very important thing, which I can relate to.
And don't sweat it, sometimes you just gotta play some games and enjoy yourself.
Work doesn't always have to be input on here. Not that it's not appreciated, just you know... don't overwork yourself.

On a sidenote: I too have been enjoying playing SSB 3DS. I guess i forgot to mention I have a 3DS now... sort of. It's actually a 2DS =p
And speaking of l33t I have been in the mood to get on and play a few rounds lately
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:30 pm

I3ot wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:Work... All day everyday. 6 days a week at my real job + come home and work on L33t, or at least attempt to. My attempts lately have left me playing SSB 3DS during my designated L33t work time. Razz
Workaholic Wink
And don't sweat it, sometimes you just gotta play some games and enjoy yourself.
Work doesn't always have to be input on here. Not that it's not appreciated, just you know... don't overwork yourself.

On a sidenote: I too have been enjoying playing SSB 3DS. I guess i forgot to mention I have a 3DS now... sort of. It's actually a 2DS =p
And speaking of l33t I have been in the mood to get on and play a few rounds lately

i've actually been popping in on l33t here and there pretty frequently lately. in preperation... Smile
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147488665
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:33 pm

Kroniedon wrote:
I3ot wrote:
Workaholic Wink

i've actually been popping in on l33t here and there pretty frequently lately. in preperation... Smile
That's good, might catch you online then sometime. And sounds like something good will come to l33t not too far into the future ^^
Interesting =D
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  JThud Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:53 pm

just got a second job monday at a factory so i only get a few hours to myself mon-friday because i work for 11-1 go back home and work back at 4-12 then get home relax and sleep and do it all over again
JThud
JThud

Meseta : 5316
Fame : 1

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : eastern standered
Name of character 1: james

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:59 pm

JThud wrote:just got a second job monday at a factory so i only get a few hours to myself mon-friday because i work for 11-1 go back home and work back at 4-12 then get home relax and sleep and do it all over again
Well that's nice, congrats on the 2nd job. Too bad you don't get much spare time tho.
I'm not sure if I could handle 2 jobs at a time, I'm too lazy =p
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeLinkEB Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:07 am

I've gotten some wicked nice cards! I'll share them later if my brother's camera still works.

As for anime i'd rather recommend some of the lesser known ones that are just as good as the mainstream ones.

Recorder and Randsell
Nanatsu no Taizai
Shin Sekai Yori
Kimi Ni Todoke
Kotoura-San
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
Teekyu
The Master of Killing Time
Akame ga Kill

Just to name a few...
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:26 am

PokeLinkEB wrote:I've gotten some wicked nice cards! I'll share them later if my brother's camera still works.

As for anime i'd rather recommend some of the lesser known ones that are just as good as the mainstream ones.

Recorder and Randsell
Nanatsu no Taizai
Shin Sekai Yori
Kimi Ni Todoke
Kotoura-San
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
Teekyu
The Master of Killing Time
Akame ga Kill

Just to name a few...
Awesome, looking forward to see the pokemanz.
As goes for anime I usually also wind up spending my time with the lesser ones for some reason. It's been awhile since I watched anime, but once I start up I'll be sure to take a look at the ones you listed. By counting how many you listed, those should keep me occupied for some time =p
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum