L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

I've a new hobby (maybe)

3 posters

Go down

I've a new hobby (maybe) Empty I've a new hobby (maybe)

Post  PokeLinkEB Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Been reading & listening to rants lately, mostly just games in general & lots of microsoft & sony rants. Not by choice, that's just what pops up mostly when i searched for gaming rants. There's not a whole lot of people pissed at Nintendo other than "they have no hardcore game" generic rants. But i don't ever remember any one from any company saying "we will make the most bloody sinfully good games you can imagine & then we will rape babies, that's all for now, good day everyone we will see you later in the inner most circle of hell". IMO i just don't see what makes "violent & action" games so good, maybe some people get a rush out of it sure, like one of my my friends plays Asuras Wrath, God of War or even Smash Bros & yells anytime the pretty colors over exhilarate his eyes. But i'm not as easily amused as he is.

It's almost as entertaining as a 4 player podcast.

P.S.

Did microsoft fix the expanding & contracting metal issue they had with 360's yet? Cause my 360 is still crap atm unless the game is installed.

I would like to have a working system if i pay any amount of money for it. Maybe after a decade i would care less... maybe. But my 360 went downhill after only 2 weeks or so. That's wrong in so many ways, like FF13 hahaha.
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

Meseta : 5779
Fame : 14

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

Back to top Go down

I've a new hobby (maybe) Empty Re: I've a new hobby (maybe)

Post  Captain N Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:56 am

Microsoft is to supposed to have fixed it but i dont think so.
the main reason why i dont do xbox is cuse they break. i expest a 360
to last past its generation.
Captain N
Captain N

Meseta : 5255
Fame : 6

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: Put name here
Guildcard::

http://65.12.199.46

Back to top Go down

Post  Major.Roboto Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:56 pm

I get fed up with the movie like games. Have sony and Microsoft not learned from the sega cd?

Look at sonys e3, all it was was realistic movie games. like wtf.

Microsoft has strange singers dancing around singing about shit

We don't need music games, We don't need this super sin killing everything bloddy shit.

To be hoenst. games are not what they were.

Its sad to say but the gaming industy is filled with hardcore FPS players who have only played fps games. They also insult games that are not even fps just because its not a fps.

well I hate fps games because why would I want to play a game where im in a war? that does not even sound like fucking fun. How is it fun?

...meh its the same thing with the movie industy and music. its all gone to shit.

Major.Roboto

Meseta : 5572
Fame : 19

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)
Name of character 1: Major.Roboto
Guildcard:: -992866524

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum