L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

Wanders in

5 posters

Go down

Wanders in Empty Wanders in

Post  Minsc Mon May 25, 2015 6:41 pm

Greetings.

I have a GameCube, copy of Ep. I&II and a CRT TV collecting dust. It's time to correct that situation.

Old-timey PSO player here. Back in the day I hung around with the IGN PSO forum crew (and the offshoot TFA clan/website) on Cordellia: 9 and later Deneb: 9. On the GameCube I played as a HUcaseal named nanashi.

In my possession are copies of PSO ver.1, ver.2, Ep. I&II and Ep. III. It would be awesome to be able to play Episode III again someday online.

These days my gaming has fallen into the voxel block world with Minecraft and StarMade. I can easily call them my modern day PSO. Sadly (or not, depending how you view it) the days of playing them to the degree of PSO in Yesteryear are not feasible.

Look forward to seeing you all online. I've definitely missed this glorified chatroom with a game attached.

A note: I'll always remember the date I bought my Dreamcast and first copy of PSO. February 21, 2001. At the age of 19 an enchanting world was opened to me.
Minsc
Minsc

Meseta : 3292
Fame : 0

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Atlantic
Name of character 1: nanashi
Guildcard::

Back to top Go down

Wanders in Empty Re: Wanders in

Post  darwin777 Tue May 26, 2015 1:41 am

greetings, welcome be to this forum where all ideas and suggestions are well recivida, I play every day on this server, I hope to have the pleasure to meet him you both the forum and the server, if you want us to arrange an appointment for play send me a PM.
Profile leave all the characters use
darwin777
darwin777

Meseta : 3926
Fame : 13

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: calipso
Guildcard:: 2002587009

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Tue May 26, 2015 7:24 pm

Minsc wrote:Greetings.

I have a GameCube, copy of Ep. I&II and a CRT TV collecting dust.  It's time to correct that situation.

Old-timey PSO player here.  Back in the day I hung around with the IGN PSO forum crew (and the offshoot TFA clan/website) on Cordellia: 9 and later Deneb: 9.  On the GameCube I played as a HUcaseal named nanashi.

In my possession are copies of PSO ver.1, ver.2, Ep. I&II and Ep. III.  It would be awesome to be able to play Episode III again someday online.

These days my gaming has fallen into the voxel block world with Minecraft and StarMade.  I can easily call them my modern day PSO.  Sadly (or not, depending how you view it) the days of playing them to the degree of PSO in Yesteryear are not feasible.

Look forward to seeing you all online.  I've definitely missed this glorified chatroom with a game attached.

A note:  I'll always remember the date I bought my Dreamcast and first copy of PSO.  February 21, 2001.  At the age of 19 an enchanting world was opened to me.

Welcome to the L33tserv community. Glad to have you. Cool

Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147488666
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeLinkEB Wed May 27, 2015 3:14 am

Welcome to our base, all are belong to you.
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

Meseta : 5739
Fame : 14

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB

Back to top Go down

Post  darwin777 Thu May 28, 2015 1:28 am

thank God, and we had the pleasure of playing was very good and I hope we continue to see in the server
darwin777
darwin777

Meseta : 3926
Fame : 13

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: calipso
Guildcard:: 2002587009

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Sat May 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Welcome to the server and our community. I hope you'll have a great time playing on the server and on them forums
I3ot
I3ot

Meseta : 5845
Fame : 19

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Central european time (UTC+1)
Name of character 1: Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum