L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

Looking to trade for S-Ranks!

2 posters

Go down

Looking to trade for S-Ranks! Empty Looking to trade for S-Ranks!

Post  atb Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:19 pm

I am a Gamecube player and I am seeking various S-Ranks, namely the following:

S-Rank Needle
S-Rank Twin
S-Rank Bazooka
S-Rank J-Cutter
S-Rank J-Sword
S-Rank Shot
S-Rank Mechguns
S-Rank Axe
S-Rank Sword

I would definitely always prefer unaltered S-Ranks but I am willing to entertain trades for various S-Ranks of basically any variety with various effects on them. Of particular interest to me is perhaps an S-Rank Needle with a Zalure effect... My RAcast is in the process of searching for a Yasha, and that lack of buffs has been totally difficult. Correct me if I'm wrong, but one cannot imbue an S-Rank with Shifta or Deband effects, right? Only Jellen and Zalure?

I am definitely willing to consider trades for just about any S-Rank that someone is willing to trade. I'm trying to round out my collection of items!

I have plenty of rare items that I'm willing to shop, in fact plenty of the rarest items there are in the game. The only items I definitely don't have yet are any of the Section ID cards... IN TIME!! Nothing is off the table however, if I don't have something I am always willing to search for it. I would love to get my hands on some S-Ranks and I am willing to do whatever it takes to make a deal like that happen. Eventually, I will be doing runs for S-Ranks, but I will need to trade for at least some of them to be able to round out my collection anyway, so I figured I would inquire as to what some people on l33tserv would be willing to trade for S-Ranks.
atb
atb

Meseta : 2881
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Looking to trade for S-Ranks! Empty Re: Looking to trade for S-Ranks!

Post  darwin777 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:33 am

i think that we can get it made the changalle?
i want S Needle.
darwin777
darwin777

Meseta : 3947
Fame : 13

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: calipso
Guildcard:: 2002587009

Back to top Go down