L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

What Game systems do you own?

+3
JThud
PokeLinkEB
Major.Roboto
7 posters

Go down

What Game systems do you own?  Empty What Game systems do you own?

Post  Major.Roboto Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:54 pm

WellI Own a ton of home systems and very little portable systems

So I own
A NES (New pin thing and disabled lockout chip) got 50 + games with FF1
A sega Genesis, but its a third party one and called the mega wonder it has the cd loader on it, but wont read burned disks
I have a model one Genesis that does not work
My Twin snes's one I'm tinkering on to work.
My N64 needs a new pin concocter, (they are replaceable sweet eh?)
My twin game cubes, My black one and my purple one, The purple one has an xeno chip in it so it can read burned disks, (I own the BBA and Dialup part)
I own a wii, and it has the WODE chip so I do not have to use disk loading, (I play pso offline here) The wode is like a usb loader but its taped in to the wii's drive and makes the wii think there is a disk in there,

Now for my Portable sysems

My GBC its never used it still works though
My GBASP is used alot for GBC games as it has the back light
My DS I never touch, because it wants me to touch it,
and then last but not least I own a psp with cfw ....For Homebrew.....

So thats my list of systems, what do you own?

Major.Roboto

Meseta : 5573
Fame : 19

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)
Name of character 1: Major.Roboto
Guildcard:: -992866524

Back to top Go down

What Game systems do you own?  Empty Mostly NintenDoh!

Post  PokeLinkEB Sun May 08, 2011 12:36 am

I have:
SNES (1/15)
N64 (1/10)
Gameboy Advance (2/3)
GBA SP (1/3)
GameCube (3/4)
Wii (Broken down twice, manually repaired twice, only 3 spare parts Razz all screws)
DS Lite (1/2)
DSi (2/2)
3DS (1/1)
PSP (1/1)
360 (1/1)

I've had:
>Pokedex< lawl (0/1)
NES (0/1)
GB (0/2)
GBC (0/3)
PS1 (0/1)
Joystick 1-? (0/6)

Wii is my bros...he could not take worse care of that poor console.
One DSi belongs to another brother, also fairly poor condition.

I also have lots of accessories...

Last edited by PokeLinkEB on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

Meseta : 5780
Fame : 14

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

Back to top Go down

What Game systems do you own?  Empty systems i have

Post  JThud Sun May 08, 2011 1:22 am

15 nes
2 snes
1 model 1 genesis
10 model 2 genesis
1 model 3 genesis
2 gameboys
1 gameboy pocket
2 gameboy colors
2 gameboy advance
1 gameboy adsvance sp
1 sega saturn
2 ps1s
3 nintendo 64s
2 nintendo gamecubes
a sega 32x
a sega cd model 2
3 atari 2600s
2 atari 5200s
1 atari 7200
1 colicovision
1 matel intelvision
2 playstation 2s
1 xbox
1 atari lynex
1 wonderswan color
1 neogeo pocket
2 sega dreamcasts
1 sega gamegear
1 nintendo ds
1 psp
JThud
JThud

Meseta : 5358
Fame : 1

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : eastern standered
Name of character 1: james

Back to top Go down

What Game systems do you own?  Empty Re: What Game systems do you own?

Post  Major.Roboto Sun May 08, 2011 1:52 am

man you got alot lol,

Major.Roboto

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  AzAlive Sun May 08, 2011 2:42 pm

I think James the HUmar has about as much crap as James the Angry Video Game Nerd. XD

I'll see if I can't remember what all I've got here...

1 Game Boy (the battery panel is gone, so there's a charming little square of cardboard taped there instead)
1 Game Boy Pocket (no idea where it is as the moment)
1 Game Boy Color (slight shocks can sometimes make it turn off or reset)
2 Game Boy Advance
1 Game Boy Advance SP (same as Pocket)
2 Nintendo DS Lite
1 NES
1 FC Twin (kind of a ghetto cross between NES and SNES)
1 Sega Genesis (I need some cable for it that I've been meaning to buy)
1 Nintendo 64
1 Sega Dreamcast (not entirely sure if this one even works)
3 Gamecube (my original can't read disks very well anymore)
1 Xbox
1 Playstation 2
1 Xbox 360
1 Wii
AzAlive
AzAlive

Meseta : 5182
Fame : 6

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Sun May 08, 2011 4:58 pm

NES
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advanced
DSi
Playstation model 1
Playstation model 2
Playstation 1 (the tiny white one)
PSP-3000
Xbox 360
PC
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147488707
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:36 pm

I just realised I haven't been on this page in ages. Well I have a Wii, A gamecube (obviously =P), Xbox and also obviously a computer!
I3ot
I3ot

Meseta : 5886

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Central european time (UTC+1)
Name of character 1: Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  spade88 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:28 am

I own these Gaming Consoles:
Xbox360 (best game: FFXI)
Playstation 3
Xbox - (Best Game: PSO)
playstation 2
GameCube - (best game: PSO)
Dreamcast - (Best game: PSO)
sega Saturn
Playstation
nintendo 64
Sega Genesis
Super Nintendo
Nintendo

I do Not own:
- Wii U

I own these Handheld Gaming Consoles:
PlayStation Vita
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
Nintendo 3DS
Pandora
PSP Go
Dingoo
PlayStation Portable
Nintendo DS
N-Gage
Game Boy Advance
Neo Geo Pocket Color
Game Boy Color
Game.com
Sega Game Gear
Game Boy

spade88
spade88

Meseta : 4514
Fame : 0

http://phantasystaronline.4umotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Major.Roboto Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:50 am

spade88 wrote:I own these Gaming Consoles:

I'm surprised a Xbox owner's fav. Game is not halo 1\2 for once. But PSO for xbox is the worst version I say. Dew to the fact that live needs to be working for the game to go online.

Sega should of added a lan party mode to it just for that soul reason.

I guess sega was hard at work on sonic 06 at the time.
I think the best system PSO was on is\was the Cube. Most of the bugs were worked out.
Well besides some new warp bugs with Flaz.....Ducking Warp.
And the FSOD problems. but all of the versions had that.
He is more evil then ever.......

Major.Roboto

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  spade88 Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:30 am

Major.Roboto wrote:
spade88 wrote:I own these Gaming Consoles:

I'm surprised a Xbox owner's fav. Game is not halo 1\2 for once. But PSO for xbox is the worst version I say. Dew to the fact that live needs to be working for the game to go online.

Sega should of added a lan party mode to it just for that soul reason.

I guess sega was hard at work on sonic 06 at the time.
I think the best system PSO was on is\was the Cube. Most of the bugs were worked out.
Well besides some new warp bugs with Flaz.....Ducking Warp.
And the FSOD problems. but all of the versions had that.
He is more evil then ever.......

I hate halo....I prefer call of duty over it...lol

And PSO for the xbox was and still is the best version....It has offline mode which I'm playing right now. (sadly your right the xbox live for it is down)

All other PSO versions had shitty lag and no microphone options where the xbox version of PSO owned them all.

PSOR is bringing PSO on the xbox back Smile

spade88
spade88

Back to top Go down

Post  Major.Roboto Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:53 am

spade88 wrote:

And PSO for the xbox was and still is the best version....It has offline mode which I'm playing right now. (sadly your right the xbox live for it is down)

All other PSO versions had shitty lag and no microphone options where the xbox version of PSO owned them all.
By far FPS's are stupid and a abused genera of games. COD is one of the worst shooters. If you want to play a good FPS Go look DOOM up or Duke 3d (Not the new stupid game) But this is what I think about FPS's and I have to bite my P's and Q's
I just could never get in to FPS's they all seem the same to me. Stories are like a chick flick. Some guy defends his (Insert place or Person) or has a War with (another country \ evil nazi force) They are all the same. Then again I like a good storry and a nice long amount of game play.

PSO GCN and DC both have offline.. They all did so to say PSOX is better is a far from anything amazing The only thing the Xbox port helped on is to bring PSO to the PC once again as PSO BB.
Also Mic chat is rather annoying for most players. Who wants to here people who sounds 12? (They as in sega left out this in PSO BB) Also The Host of the game could boot other users. a Big mistake if you ask me because I've herd plenty of stories from back in the day where people would be kicked before they grabbed a rare. Once again this was dropped from PSO BB.

Honestly I would Go by,
GCN
BB
DC
Xbox.

Plus Development for GCN\BB is the easiest out of the versons from what I have been told by others. But Xbox Is almost the same as PC BB so I guess XBOX could be easy to develop for. But from what I understand you need a hacked dash installed to be able to edit the Hardrives file system.

But once again, Some of this I might be pulling out of my ass and defending my love for the gamecube.

From what I understand with exploits the Cube was the simplest version besides PSO BB to reverse rig stuff.

Major.Roboto

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  spade88 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:11 am

Major.Roboto wrote:
spade88 wrote:

By far FPS's are stupid and a abused genera of games. COD is one of the worst shooters. If you want to play a good FPS Go look DOOM up or Duke 3d (Not the new stupid game) But this is what I think about FPS's and I have to bite my P's and Q's
I just could never get in to FPS's they all seem the same to me. Stories are like a chick flick. Some guy defends his (Insert place or Person) or has a War with (another country \ evil nazi force) They are all the same. Then again I like a good storry and a nice long amount of game play.

PSO GCN and DC both have offline.. They all did so to say PSOX is better is a far from anything amazing The only thing the Xbox port helped on is to bring PSO to the PC once again as PSO BB.
Also Mic chat is rather annoying for most players. Who wants to here people who sounds 12? (They as in sega left out this in PSO BB) Also The Host of the game could boot other users. a Big mistake if you ask me because I've herd plenty of stories from back in the day where people would be kicked before they grabbed a rare. Once again this was dropped from PSO BB.

Honestly I would Go by,
GCN
BB
DC
Xbox.

Plus Development for GCN\BB is the easiest out of the versons from what I have been told by others. But Xbox Is almost the same as PC BB so I guess XBOX could be easy to develop for. But from what I understand you need a hacked dash installed to be able to edit the Hardrives file system.

But once again, Some of this I might be pulling out of my ass and defending my love for the gamecube.

From what I understand with exploits the Cube was the simplest version besides PSO BB to reverse rig stuff.

I will always choose xbox version over GC/DC/PSOBB because it was in fact the better version. It was released before WoW which makes a big difference to me. It was also the first MMORPG or RPG either way you look at it for the xbox.

The fact that it had mic access was a big difference, it was an option that no other PSO provided even if you did not want it..

You did not want a mic feature it was simple don't hook your headset up...lol

And i tested each game out and the xbox version had the least lag, and more online users.....(PSU will never count)

II know weird right the xbox had more users.....it is just more people have XBL account vs PSN
spade88
spade88

Back to top Go down

Post  Major.Roboto Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 am

spade88 wrote:

I will always choose xbox version over GC/DC/PSOBB because it was in fact the better version. It was released before WoW which makes a big difference to me. It was also the first MMORPG or RPG either way you look at it for the xbox.

The fact that it had mic access was a big difference, it was an option that no other PSO provided even if you did not want it..

And i tested each game out and the xbox version had the least lag, and more online users.....(PSU will never count)

II know weird right the xbox had more users.....it is just more people have XBL account vs PSN

It was the First online RPG in the DC days. Saying its a first for Xbox is a bit of a miss-statement. It was first on the DC, then a first for CUBE then XBOX. So you are partly right it was a first for XBox. but remember its originally on the DC.
I can beleve that there were more Xbox players. Because of how live made online games simple.

Well all can say wow sucks. and honestly you can barley compair pso to wow. All pso is is a Online RPG as where wow is MMO-RPG (Massive multi Online Role playing game) so 1000 users + The game play may be the same. but it

Now the lag is all server side so by the time you got to play it on xbox most if not all of the lag was worked out by then. Remember most DC users were over dial up and cube was a mix (Mainly a LAN internet connection). Now PSO GCN here is amazing I must say. I've yet to get lag even when we have had more then plenty of users. Xbox was only a lan Internet Connection It all depends on your connection also. I think PSO XBOX relied more on the server then a client dependent system, like how CUBE and DC are where one persons hosts and the three other system talk to the host system. Thats where the slow downs happened.

Once again, not everyone likes Mic, and there is skype and team speak to quote on quote Emulate that fell

Honestly PSO BB is the best version for many pso Players. The other users are just in for the nostalgia. Like You and Me.

Honsltly if you want more on how it works ask one of the devs or krono him self. Most can say around here PSO XBOX wont have much of a future for a while. So I would work and spend your time on PSO Cube because then you can play with us!

Oh and you NEED a gamertag on your Xbox to play PSO! So if I would go and buy the game and to just play offline I can't because I can not put a gamertag on the stupid xbox also to make you need to be online. So for future users PSO X is fail right there. unless a Live service is emulated. But once again thats to much work for anyone at the moment because of Microsft and there licence crap.

Major.Roboto

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  spade88 Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:37 am

Major.Roboto wrote:
spade88 wrote:

It was the First online RPG in the DC days. Saying its a first for Xbox is a bit of a miss-statement. It was first on the DC, then a first for CUBE then XBOX. So you are partly right it was a first for XBox. but remember its originally on the DC.
I can beleve that there were more Xbox players. Because of how live made online games simple.

Well all can say wow sucks. and honestly you can barley compair pso to wow. All pso is is a Online RPG as where wow is MMO-RPG (Massive multi Online Role playing game) so 1000 users + The game play may be the same. but it

Now the lag is all server side so by the time you got to play it on xbox most if not all of the lag was worked out by then. Remember most DC users were over dial up and cube was a mix (Mainly a LAN internet connection). Now PSO GCN here is amazing I must say. I've yet to get lag even when we have had more then plenty of users. Xbox was only a lan Internet Connection It all depends on your connection also. I think PSO XBOX relied more on the server then a client dependent system, like how CUBE and DC are where one persons hosts and the three other system talk to the host system. Thats where the slow downs happened.

Once again, not everyone likes Mic, and there is skype and team speak to quote on quote Emulate that fell

Honestly PSO BB is the best version for many pso Players. The other users are just in for the nostalgia. Like You and Me.

Honsltly if you want more on how it works ask one of the devs or krono him self. Most can say around here PSO XBOX wont have much of a future for a while. So I would work and spend your time on PSO Cube because then you can play with us!

Oh and you NEED a gamertag on your Xbox to play PSO! So if I would go and buy the game and to just play offline I can't because I can not put a gamertag on the stupid xbox also to make you need to be online. So for future users PSO X is fail right there. unless a Live service is emulated. But once again thats to much work for anyone at the moment because of Microsft and there licence crap.

Actually your wrong the series debuted in 1987 on the Sega Master System, which is the first version I played..lol

And of course you need a gamerstage for the xbox version, but you can get an xbox gamertages offline with memory cards or sign up for a free xbox live gamerstage. (simple fix)

PSOBB isn't the same...I was a console fan & a supporter of their joystick...can't stand keyboards...(like in FFXI)

And the xbox version will be coming back, and at this time is being worked on by PSOR.....(dreams do come true)
spade88
spade88

Back to top Go down

Post  Major.Roboto Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:51 am

spade88 wrote:
Actually your wrong the series debuted in 1987 on the Sega Master System, which is the first version I played..lol
And of course you need a gamerstage for the xbox version, but you can get an xbox gamertages offline with memory cards or sign up for a free xbox live gamerstage. (simple fix)
PSOBB isn't the same...I was a console fan & a supporter of their joystick...can't stand keyboards...(like in FFXI)
And the xbox version will be coming back, and at this time is being worked on by PSOR.....(dreams do come true)
I meant PSO not the previous RPG games I know they exist and I have yet to play them.

That fix is not simple for everyone. The only fix I herd about was making a hacked card on the pc and moving it over via FTP with XBCM or Unleashed X

I never said I liked PSO BB. Its the same reason as you. I hate keyboard controls.

I have herd no news on PSOX being worked on. I had in mind certain people who would be working on the PSOX project when PSO GCN \ DC \ BB are completed to there full potential. or the demand is high enough.
The only thing I found about your PSOR is this link
http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Linux-MMORPG/PSOR-Phantasy-Star-Online-Resurrection.html

There is no home page, No fourm, No real solid evedence the guy or group is even working on it.

Sounds a bit fishy at the moment. It can change. But I would not send my money to this nobody yet.

From what I understand The game could be able to work with a server like ours but its the Dam Live that gets in the way.

The best bet for PSO X to come back alive is that some Halo 2 Freak would make something for Live to work... And no not that stupid kixlink crap thats a lan party emulator thingey.

Honslity PSOX is dead for now. Its Microsoft's Fault because of there live system.

Major.Roboto

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  spade88 Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:06 am

Major.Roboto wrote:
spade88 wrote:
I meant PSO not the previous RPG games I know they exist and I have yet to play them.

That fix is not simple for everyone. The only fix I herd about was making a hacked card on the pc and moving it over via FTP with XBCM or Unleashed X

I never said I liked PSO BB. Its the same reason as you. I hate keyboard controls.

I have herd no news on PSOX being worked on. I had in mind certain people who would be working on the PSOX project when PSO GCN \ DC \ BB are completed to there full potential. or the demand is high enough.
The only thing I found about your PSOR is this link

There is no home page, No fourm, No real solid evedence the guy or group is even working on it.

Sounds a bit fishy at the moment. It can change. But I would not send my money to this nobody yet.

From what I understand The game could be able to work with a server like ours but its the Dam Live that gets in the way.

The best bet for PSO X to come back alive is that some Halo 2 Freak would make something for Live to work... And no not that stupid kixlink crap thats a lan party emulator thingey.

Honslity PSOX is dead for now. Its Microsoft's Fault because of there live system.

Actually that same freelancer project is located on :

-http (Smile //www (.) guru (.) com/emp/ProjectDetail (.) aspx?ProjectID=837262

And on a side note PSOR is run by me, and I take full responsibility for anything I post or you find.

When starting this project I had put my own time into, and have asked more questions then you can imagine. I was lucky enough to have the support of Kroniedon on this project and fuzziqersoftware.

Their is a forum and a twitter page:

-http (Smile //phantasystaronline (.) 4umotion (.) com/
-http (Smile //twitter (.) com/#!/layfette0911

Hard to get a lot of support from other forums because many people right this project off as a joke or scam as you can see. But I do not let those matters get in my way of progress.

spade88
spade88

Back to top Go down

Post  Major.Roboto Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:14 am

Well, I feel stupid now.

Still I find its way to early. Honestly the amount your asking to start the project is a bit to much.

Give people something to want first before asking for the money.

Do you even have anything thats being worked on at the moment. The task you are after is a complicated task.
Plus Microsoft is going to sue you if you release it publicly. Because they have coppyrights on the Xbox live system.

Major.Roboto

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  spade88 Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 am

Major.Roboto wrote:Well, I feel stupid now.

Still I find its way to early. Honestly the amount your asking to start the project is a bit to much.

Give people something to want first before asking for the money.

Do you even have anything thats being worked on at the moment. The task you are after is a complicated task.
Plus Microsoft is going to sue you if you release it publicly. Because they have coppyrights on the Xbox live system.

The amount that is being presented is an edited version, and not the final amount...lol

The freelancer and guru job offer was created for project groups, which means I am the one with the money they are the ones putting the bid in for the job.

Of course if you register for our forum and look in the PSOR section then it will outline the project more detailed.

I have been talking with both sega and Microsoft and posted all there letters on twitter in the image gallery.

They are turning a blind eye to this project and could care less, they will only sue if I sell this product or change the story. (which I am not) - so its worth the gamble

spade88
spade88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down