L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

I found a smart person on an internet

4 posters

Go down

I found a smart person on an internet Empty I found a smart person on an internet

Post  PokeLinkEB Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:37 pm

This dude is awesome, pretty much my thoughts expanded, plus with a ton of cussing & insanely creative metaphors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s86B3ZAK7BA&feature=fvwrel
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

Meseta : 5779
Fame : 14

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Pacific
Name of character 1: PokeLinkEB
Guildcard::

Back to top Go down

I found a smart person on an internet Empty Re: I found a smart person on an internet

Post  Aurelli Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Are they...?

TRYING to screw up even more than they already had?
Might as well go ahead and burn Sony HQ down now and save them the time and effort. XD
Aurelli
Aurelli

Meseta : 4337
Fame : 4

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: Aurelli

Back to top Go down

I found a smart person on an internet Empty Re: I found a smart person on an internet

Post  PokeLinkEB Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Yep they are seriously going to try & pull it off.

And they are also pushing online only, you won't be able to play offline at all... so like Diablo 3 -_-

Along with used games NOT working at all on your console/handheld so you'll have to buy new games & new games only, not much different than now considering GameStop sells used games for 2-5 dollars less than new games, with no box, or manual. And even their new games are a joke, i've seen them get the disk & put it in "my new game box" i just bought, tape the game box with a sticker or plastic, "damaged boxes" FOR BRAND NEW GAMES! They still have Pokemon Trozei for $40 new... BS.

It's bad enough already that games are getting farther & farther apart from couch gaming with pals. Now it's just yelling through mics all day at hackers & noobs or sitting by yourself. Yay gaming.
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurelli Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 pm

How would they stop the use of a new game though, as far as I know, there's no way to magically bind a disc to only one console. >.>
And this whole online-only thing is a mistake, period..
Not everyone has/wants to have their console online.
That could actually in theory hurt their library a lot too.
There are good games out there that are rated E - E10. and I don't think I've ever seen a policy for any kind of social online thingy that realy allows kids under 13.
Aurelli
Aurelli

Meseta : 4337
Fame : 4

PSO Player Info
Name of character 1: Aurelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Aurelli wrote:How would they stop the use of a new game though, as far as I know, there's no way to magically bind a disc to only one console. >.>
And this whole online-only thing is a mistake, period..
Not everyone has/wants to have their console online.
That could actually in theory hurt their library a lot too.
There are good games out there that are rated E - E10. and I don't think I've ever seen a policy for any kind of social online thingy that realy allows kids under 13.

Serial hash code. Each disk could have a unique ID, which then registers to your online service account on your first launch. Games would then have to check for internet connection, and then check their registration before launch, and if you have no connection to the internet or if the game serial belongs to another console/user it'll refuse to launch. Xbox zune downloads are a pretty decent example of the net part. Maybe not the other bits, but meh. Even if you had purchased content and downloaded it from the xbox zune store, you can't play it without a connection to xbox live.
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147488706
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain N Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Always on games are bad. i don't need some company telling me when to stop playing a said game. would you like it if sega made you stop playing PSO in 2006?
i dont buy games to have the publisher telling me that i have to stop playing it. Truck that. Im glad the Wii U will still have games on discs. as for Digital downloads. yeah ill download them all right for free that is.
Captain N
Captain N

Meseta : 5255
Fame : 6

PSO Player Info
Name of character 1: Put name here

http://65.12.199.46

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeLinkEB Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Found this today & it made me lol, "You are unique, just like everyone else."
PokeLinkEB
PokeLinkEB

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down