L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:54 am

Getting ALL 12-Star items

2 posters

Go down

Getting ALL 12-Star items Empty Getting ALL 12-Star items

Post  atb Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:18 pm

Has anyone else here taken to acquiring every twelve star item? My cousin and I have made a collective push to get them all between us two. We have seven now, and are on the cusp of having two more.

To my knowledge there are twelve 12-Star items:
Ragol Ring
Virus Armor: Lafuteria
Parasite Wear: Vajulla
Dancing Hitogata
Psycho Wand
Heaven Punisher
Guld Milla
Sange & Yasha
Double Cannon
Lavis Blade
Tsumikiri J-Sword
Orotiagito

Am I missing any? PSO World lists the Plantain Fan as a twelve star item but it is in fact an eleven star item. The listing is an error
atb
atb

Meseta : 3061
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Getting ALL 12-Star items Empty Re: Getting ALL 12-Star items

Post  LillyNOTLily Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:03 pm

Collecting seven is really good going! I can't think of any others to add to your list aside from all of the S-rank weapons. Good luck getting all of those...

LillyNOTLily

Meseta : 3118
Fame : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  atb Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Eight months later and what we've got going now is ten out of the twelve 12-star items acquired (non-S-rank). Granted, one was acquired via a trade. The major finds that are left are finding the Yasha and also the Sealed J-Sword. The Yasha search is going strong. It should be found soon enough but it is the J-Sword that will be the doozie. We have found two Lavis Cannons and thus have that whole family of rares. I suppose ultimately it would be prudent to actually acquire the Book Of Hitogata considering it was the Dancing Hitogata that I received via trade. In fact, if you're grinding hardcore on PSO, the book is something that is very findable... I would imagine I would be levelling in quests that have a lot of Gran Sorcerers anyway.

What it comes down to is, what I've learned from this process is that any item in this game is very findable if you simply nail down a process and smoothen it out until you're really doing runs very consistently and as fast as possible. Those "Monster Bash" quests really help too. Are there any other Monster Bash - esque quests that have boatloads of various enemies? What l33tserv quests are good for that type of thing?
atb
atb

Meseta : 3061
Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down