L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

Forum and Server rules

3 posters

Go down

Forum and Server rules Empty Forum and Server rules

Post  Kroniedon Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Rules can be found under the FAQ. I will also post them here so no one can say they missed them.

~ Rules of L33tserv~

- No Trading illegitimate goods. I don't care if you use them, but trading them is strictly forbidden and is a ban worthy offense. Also, if you have a hacked mag, or item stacks, please let others know before gaming with them as it will disable their rare drops.

- No harassing. If you are caught harassing someone, I will issue an insta-ban. If I catch you harassing anyone else on any other forum, I will insta-ban you here. Simple as that. I will not tolerate harrassment on either my forums or my server. You have been warned.

- No posting anything that you wouldn't want a 13 year old seeing.  PSO has a diverse age group you know.

- No disrespecting authority. If you are issued a warn by a GM and you try to contest it, you will be banned. I personally review every warn/ban. There will be a 0% error rate in these matters. Before you are issued a ban, I will talk to you first so that I know the full story of whatever happened. This will be your only chance at redemption. Please also note that I value honesty and I will offer plea bargains.

- No posting of copywritten material. This is called plaguerism. I would rather this forum not be associated with that. If I find any copy-written material posted here. I will delete it and drop the posting user's status to "forum abuser" level for a week.

- No Trolling or I will ban. Others have thought because I'm way more lenient than most Admins that I don't ban at all for this. Wrong. Keep this in mind when posting. A little trolling is ok, as it keeps a topic interesting, but other than that, if it's obsessive or I find it irritating, I'll issue a ban, change your
Avatar to one to signify that you're banned, and or modify your signature so that others seeing it will know that you're banned and know why.  

That's about it for now. Any additional rules will be posted in a global announcement untill I can update them here.

Rule Update-

- Excessive amounts of profanity will not be tolerated and can result in a weeks ban. This applies to forum and server.

~Kroniedon~Admin~

Last edited by Kroniedon on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:22 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147488705
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Forum and Server rules Empty Re: Forum and Server rules

Post  Major.Roboto Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Great set of rules. I'm quite satisfied with them.

Major.Roboto

Meseta : 5571
Fame : 19

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)
Name of character 1: Major.Roboto
Guildcard:: -992866524

Back to top Go down

Post  AzAlive Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:57 pm

But I have an innate and perpetual disrespect for authority.
AzAlive
AzAlive

Meseta : 5180
Fame : 6

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1:
Guildcard::

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Sun May 01, 2011 2:09 pm

AzAlive wrote:But I have an innate and perpetual disrespect for authority.

What a Face lol! ............................................. Armand ......................... Banzer ....................... kroniedon .............................. vortex ............ pirat

xD
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147488705
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down