L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L33tServ PSO
This forum board is being locked. Please register at our new Forum Board at http://www.luxservpso.net/forums/
L33tServ PSO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

Game Arrangements/General PSO Discussion

+16
tueidj
FunkDr
LillyNOTLily
-][-
anthonyhorror
Captain N
Minsc
Bluteid
darwin777
McLovin
twopumpwarrior
pabsmonty
PlywoodStick
Kroniedon
PokeLinkEB
I3ot
20 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Game Arrangements/General PSO Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Game Arrangements/General PSO Discussion

Post  Kroniedon Sun May 22, 2016 2:52 pm

I may get on in a bit.
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

Meseta : 2147488710
Fame : 41

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : U.S. Eastern
Name of character 1: Kronos
Guildcard:: 63252135

http://www.l33tservpso.net/

Back to top Go down

Game Arrangements/General PSO Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Game Arrangements/General PSO Discussion

Post  FunkDr Sun May 22, 2016 2:53 pm

ok cool im here chilling online for a bit

FunkDr

Meseta : 3208
Fame : 0

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : GMT
Name of character 1: FunkDr
Guildcard:: Redria

Back to top Go down

Post  darwin777 Sun May 22, 2016 3:14 pm

I will join too. Cool Cool Cool
Start the party!!!
darwin777
darwin777

Meseta : 3970
Fame : 13

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: :
Name of character 1: calipso
Guildcard:: 2002587009

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Sun May 22, 2016 4:02 pm

I could probably join in as well
I3ot
I3ot

Meseta : 5889
Fame : 19

PSO Player Info
Time Zone: : Central european time (UTC+1)
Name of character 1: Slayer
Guildcard::

Back to top Go down

Post  darwin777 Mon May 23, 2016 1:47 am

It was great this weekend, the only thing left resented is with I03t because it did not take the photo when find TOR and Kroniedon beaucause he no take the the pic when we find love Rappy. But was nice find GOD/luck. and Finaly POWER MASEN Cool
darwin777
darwin777

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Mon May 23, 2016 1:48 am

darwin777 wrote:It was great this weekend, the only thing left  resented  is with I03t because it did not take the photo when find TOR and Kroniedon beaucause he no take the the pic when we find love Rappy. But was nice find GOD/luck.  and Finaly POWER MASEN Cool

I play using an actual Gamecube. It's not very easy to do that in the middle of battle, with an actual GC... 0.o
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  darwin777 Mon May 23, 2016 2:04 am

Kroniedon wrote:
darwin777 wrote:It was great this weekend, the only thing left  resented  is with I03t because it did not take the photo when find TOR and Kroniedon beaucause he no take the the pic when we find love Rappy. But was nice find GOD/luck.  and Finaly POWER MASEN Cool

I play using an actual Gamecube. It's not very easy to do that in the middle of battle, with an actual GC... 0.o

Well, I'll forgive .... but I do not do more Rolling Eyes
darwin777
darwin777

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Mon May 23, 2016 2:06 am

darwin777 wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:

Well, I'll forgive .... but I do not do more Rolling Eyes

wait a sec... I just read the end of that. Did you finally get your maser? xD
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Mon May 23, 2016 10:11 am

darwin777 wrote:It was great this weekend, the only thing left resented is with I03t because it did not take the photo when find TOR
Well in my defense i was scared to death xD He kept going near me and me being only 80-ish didn't really help either Razz But once you told me you wanted to take a photo I tried to cancel the attack but it didn't work xD

Kroniedon wrote:wait a sec... I just read the end of that. Did you finally get your maser? xD
Yeah we found one during an msb run while hunting for a yasminkov9000M for me. And I guess darwin was in he looks for a maser at the same time xD
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Mon May 23, 2016 3:57 pm

I3ot wrote:
darwin777 wrote:It was great this weekend, the only thing left  resented  is with I03t because it did not take the photo when find TOR
Well in my defense i was scared to death xD He kept going near me and me being only 80-ish didn't really help either Razz But once you told me you wanted to take a photo I tried to cancel the attack but it didn't work xD

Kroniedon wrote:wait a sec... I just read the end of that. Did you finally get your maser? xD
Yeah we found one during an msb run while hunting for a yasminkov9000M for me. And I guess darwin was in he looks for a maser at the same time xD

As long as you didn't find your yas9000 I'm happy. I don't want to be the only one who didn't find what he was looking for. That asshole james found a heaven's punisher before me Razz
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Mon May 23, 2016 4:01 pm

Kroniedon wrote:
I3ot wrote:
darwin777 wrote:It was great this weekend, the only thing left  resented  is with I03t because it did not take the photo when find TOR

As long as you didn't find your yas9000 I'm happy. I don't want to be the only one who didn't find what he was looking for. That asshole james found a heaven's punisher before me Razz
you sound like you would be super fun at parties Razz we only did one hunt and while we didn't find a yas we did find some other decent drops

Last edited by I3ot on Mon May 23, 2016 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : newb error)
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Mon May 23, 2016 4:02 pm

I3ot wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:
I3ot wrote:

you sound like you would be super fun at party's Razz we only did one hunt and while we didn't find a yas we did find some other decent drops

I don't like parties. I can't stand the thought of being immersed in crowds and or people. Razz
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Mon May 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Kroniedon wrote:
I3ot wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:
I3ot wrote:

you sound like you would be super fun at party's Razz we only did one hunt and while we didn't find a yas we did find some other decent drops

I don't like parties. I can't stand the thought of being immersed in crowds and or people. Razz
lol, well okay I guess I can understand and even relate to that. Also why you no give me time to correct me engrish Razz
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Mon May 23, 2016 4:16 pm

I3ot wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:
I3ot wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:
I3ot wrote:

lol, well okay I guess I can understand and even relate to that. Also why you no give me time to correct me engrish Razz

Your English sounded fine to me. Of course, I spend most of the day surrounded by backwoods redneck hillbillies... so yeah... xD There's that.
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Mon May 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Well there were some minor details that weren't exactly 100%.
And I suppose that could have something to do with it as well xD
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Mon May 23, 2016 4:24 pm

I3ot wrote:Well there were some minor details that weren't exactly 100%.

Still better than Darwin's. Smile (I wub you Darwin! I love you Cool )
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Mon May 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Kroniedon wrote:

Still better than Darwin's. Smile (I wub you Darwin! I love you Cool )
Wooo the first jab that wasn't targeted at me. Feels good man Razz
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Mon May 23, 2016 4:31 pm

I3ot wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:

Still better than Darwin's. Smile (I wub you Darwin! I love you Cool  )
Wooo the first jab that wasn't targeted at me. Feels good man Razz

I have to give you a break every now and then. Razz
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  darwin777 Mon May 23, 2016 4:37 pm

Kroniedon wrote:

Not so bad not understand English ......
is lie ..... horrible ..... sometimes I stay confused. Sad

But i leraned much english playing pso , maybe in 2 yars more i will fully understand the written English Razz

darwin777
darwin777

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Mon May 23, 2016 4:54 pm

darwin777 wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:

But i leraned much english playing pso , maybe in 2 yars more i will fully understand the written English  Razz

The only thing lacking in your written english is that you're still using latin Grammar instead of Germanic.

Like, lets say:

Lo siento. In English that literally translates to "For it I am Sorry." But that sounds funny in English. Drop the "Lo" and you're left with "Siento", or in English "I am sorry." There's a few other things too, but we'll help you along as you get to them. Very Happy
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyNOTLily Mon May 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Will be on for a couple of hours if anyone feels like joining!

LillyNOTLily

Meseta : 2961
Fame : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Mon May 23, 2016 5:08 pm

Kroniedon wrote:
darwin777 wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:

But i leraned much english playing pso , maybe in 2 yars more i will fully understand the written English  Razz

The only thing lacking in your written english is that you're still using latin Grammar instead of Germanic.

Like, lets say:

Lo siento. In English that literally translates to "For it I am Sorry." But that sounds funny in English. Drop the "Lo" and you're left with "Siento", or in English "I am sorry." There's a few other things too, but we'll help you along as you get to them. Very Happy
I'm bad at formulating myself in written format. My understanding of the language is better than I'm able to articulate myself.
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Mon May 23, 2016 5:10 pm

I3ot wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:
darwin777 wrote:
Kroniedon wrote:

Like, lets say:

I'm bad at formulating myself in written format. My understanding of the language is better than I'm able to articulate.

You should here me try to speak Spanish. My spoken German isn't that bad. I had a conversation with an Austrian girl the other day (A foreign exchange student who comes in the store from time to time) and she said it was fine... My spoken spanish though... xD
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  I3ot Mon May 23, 2016 5:16 pm

Now I just have to hear you speak Spanish, just cause.
Or better yet.. Swedish Very Happy
I3ot
I3ot

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Kroniedon Mon May 23, 2016 5:17 pm

I3ot wrote:Now I just have to hear you speak Spanish, just cause.
Or better yet..  Swedish Very Happy

Henger Denger Durgan! Razz

Also, I can perfectly say "Yo tengo una fiesta en mi pantalones." Razz I like to say it and let google translate it on my phone. xD
Kroniedon
Kroniedon

PSO Player Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next